信 - 告別的時代 電影版 PART1
城市只剩孤獨時
When there is nothing but loneliness in the city.
愛情難以走入心底 輕易說出告別
It's hard to let love go deeply into the hearts, but it's easy to say goodbye.
這是座哭泣的城市 我將找回妳哀傷的眼淚
Here is a city of Tears, and I will trace back the tear stains from your sorrow.
答應我,離開的時候,記住末日的景象,還有我們不悔的愛情。
Promise me. When you leaving, don't forget the scene of the doom, and our faithful love.
妳...還好吧?
Are you.alright?
第一次相遇的時候,她已經快醉了。
The first time we met, she was almost drunk.
我叫蕾,以後我在這就靠你照顧了。
I'm Lei, nice to meet you.
她說,來這個陌生的城市,她很開心 ,就多喝了幾杯。
She said she was glad to come to this strange city, then she had few more cups.
這個酒很好喝。
The wine is fabulous.
你不是攝影師嗎?為什麼都不帶相機啊?
Aren't you a photographer? Why don't you bring a camera with you?
聽說你離開報社了,為什麼?
I heard you left that newspaper, why?
是該離開的時候。
It was time to leave.
她是個作家,正在寫一個關於末日的愛情故事,希望能在這裡得到一些孤獨的靈感。
She is a writer. She was writing a love story about the doom, hoping she could get some inspiration about loneliness.
為什麼我覺得你的眼神,有點孤獨的感覺?
How come I always feel the loneliness released from your eyes?
我叫信,是攝影師。一年前離開報社。
I'm Shin, a photographer. I left the newspaper a year age.
以前報社的老朋友打來,希望我多照顧她,帶她認識這個新城市。
An old friend from the editorial department let her come to me, asking me to take care of her,
And help her get familiar with this city.
妳醉了,我送妳回飯店。
You're drunk. Let me send you to your place.
她醉了,我送她回到房間。
She was drunk, and I sent her back to her room.
或許是很久沒那麼開心了,她讓我有一種很熟悉的感覺。我忽然想起了潔。
I had a familiar feeling when we had a great time together.
It reminded me another girl, Jei.
喂,是我。
Hey, this is me.
她覺得書中的男主角,個性跟我很相似,同樣有種孤獨的特質。
She found the actor In her novel had the quality of loneliness like me.
我們約在飄著落葉的街道。這一刻,才是我們真正的自我介紹。
we met on the street where the leaves floating in the air. Thats the moment we officially introduced ourselves to each other.
那天,我真的真的很開心。
That day was really very great.
你覺得孤獨是什麼?
How do you feel about the loneliness?
回不到快樂的過去,就是孤獨。
When you can't go back to the happiness you used to have, you feel alone.
什麼會讓人孤獨呢?
Why that made people lonely?
來不及的告別。
To late to say goodbye.
你怕孤獨嗎?
And are you afraid?
孤獨它不可怕,但他是破碎的,會在你身邊四處蔓延。
It's not scary, but will spread around you.
我就不怕孤獨,其實我覺得孤獨是天生的,由基因造成的,你要把什麼事情都想的
很明白了,就沒有什麼孤獨了。
I'm totally not afraid of loneliness. In fact, I think everyone was born to be alone. if you don't get into a blind alley, you won't feel lonely at all.
嗯,很有趣。但,我還是孤獨的。
Well, thats an interesting point. However, I am still lonely.
小說裡的男女主角,開始有了溫度,在迷失的城市裡,慢慢尋找出口。
There began some chemistry between the couple in the story. They found their way in the lost ctity.
我很喜歡這裡,帶妳來看看,希望對妳的寫作靈感有幫助。我稱這裡為「哭泣城市」。
Heres my favorite place, which I call it the Crying City. Hope you can get some inspiration for your story here.
「get into a blind alley」的推薦目錄:
get into a blind alley 在 What's the origin of the expression "blind alley"? [closed] 的推薦與評價
It seems a bit unintuitive to me a road/alley could be "blind". What's the origin of such an expression? When did it first come into use? ... <看更多>
相關內容
get into a blind alley 在 Blind Alley - Reviews - Facebook 的推薦與評價
All of our window coverings since moving into our house have been done by Blind Alley. I will continue to go there, as their products and customer service ... ... <看更多>
get into a blind alley 在 Daniel H. Rosen: 'Avoiding the Blind Alley' - YouTube 的推薦與評價
NEW YORK, October 22, 2014 — Daniel H. Rosen, Fall 2014 Wadsworth Fellow at the Asia Society Policy Institute (ASPI) and China Practice ... ... <看更多>