在投資者希望推動更多併購案之下,Devon energy宣布要來收購WPX Energy. Devon Energy Corp. 同意以25.6億美元的全股票交易 all-stock transaction的方式收購WPX Energy ,消息發佈後Devon energy上漲了12%,目前為9.57美元。而WPX上漲16%,來到4.9,美元。兩家公司發行的債券也有所攀升。 WPX的5.875%債券於2028年到期,兌美元匯率上漲8.5美分,至106.5美分,創歷史新高。Devon energy的5%債券於2045年到期上漲2.4美分,至95.6美分。
在六月三時結束的Fiscal Year中,哈佛大學的捐贈基金達到7.3%的報酬率,在六月震盪的市場中拿下這樣的報酬率也是在所有大型捐贈基金中名列前茅。根據Wilshire Trust Universe Comparison Service的報告,在6/30截止的前一年中,平均報酬率為2.6%,今年哈佛的7.3%也是連續兩年擊敗勁敵耶魯大學的捐贈基金,該基金的報酬率為6.8%。這篇文章也可以在華爾街日報找到👉🏼標題為Harvard’s Endowment Logs 7.3% Return in Turbulent Market,目前通勤十分鐘與風傳媒限定的合作方案還在進行中,有興趣的通勤族可以在首頁的Bio連結查看喔!
在獲得華爾街全力支持後,維珍銀河(Virgin Galactic)創下有史以來第二高的記錄,上漲了25%。Virgin Galactic上漲24.8%,昨天收盤價為20.51美元,是自去年首次公開募股以來第二個最大上漲交易日。包括週一的上漲在內,該股今年以來累計上漲了約78%。
如果喜歡的話
歡迎幫我們分享和按讚🙂
圖片來源 CNN/ FT/ CNBC/ Getty Images/ Market Watch/ Getty Images
getty trust 在 Rolling Grace Facebook 的精選貼文
SHAME ON YOU Gadhimai Temple
"The Gadhimai Temple Trust hereby declares our formal decision to end animal sacrifice. With your help, we can ensure Gadhimai 2019 is free from bloodshed. Moreover, we can ensure Gadhimai 2019 is a momentous celebration of life ... For every life taken, our heart is heavy. The time has come to transform an old tradition."
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/03/world/gallery/gadhimai-festival-intl-hnk-scli/index.html
#nepal #gadhimai #festival #world #news #animal
getty trust 在 Sunny老師奇蹟魔法學苑 Facebook 的最佳解答
[桑妮分享]
The Twin Flame Reunion 双生火焰重聚的31个特征
当双生火焰的两个人相遇,真正的另一半的相遇,两个人都会由于彼此之间一刻都不肯离开的视线而惊讶于彼此之间的相爱,友情,亲密关系”
–Plato 2,500 years ago.
How will you know you have met your twin?
那如何才能让你知道你遇到了你的双生火焰?
Here are some of the symptoms given by others who have had the experience…
这里有一些特征是有过相遇双生火焰的人给出的。
1. Chances are you’ve met through a set of unusual circumstances that were totally unplanned and unexpected.
1. 你们的相遇是完全没有预料和准备 的,只是一个巧遇。
2. There is a powerful, instantaneous feeling that you have known the other before.
2,你会有一种强烈的直觉,感到两人似曾相识。
3. You felt an immediate and deep connection for one another.
3 你会即刻觉得你们两人之间是有深切的联系的。
4. There is an electrifying feeling between the two of you that words cannot describe.
4 你们两人之间会有一种难以言喻的惺惺相惜。
5. The relationship is immediate, as though no time had been lost since you were last together.
5 你们之间的关系立即恢复到前世在一起的状态。
6. It feels as though you had never really lived before the reunion occurred.
6 这感觉就仿佛在遇到彼此之前都没有真正活过。
7. You feel a deep sense of sacredness and unity with God that you’ve have never known before.
7 你从来没有那么强烈的感觉和上帝之间有一种神圣而凝聚的力量。
8. It brings on feelings you never thought possible.
8 他带给你一种难以置信的感觉。
9. The two of you are inseparable.
9 一旦遇见,你们两个就再也无法分离了。
10. When you look into each other’s eyes, time and space have no meaning.
10 当你们注视着彼此的时候,时间和空间似乎已经不存在了。
11. There are no barriers between the two of you. The relationship is a t otally open one.
11 你们之间很少会有分歧,两个人相处的十分融洽。
12. Your conversations seem to go on forever.
12 你们之间似乎有着永远也说不完的话。
13. The two of you have a strong urge to serve humanity in a deep and meaningful way.
13 你们有一种强烈的共识去追逐人生和生命的意义。
14. You give to the other and never think of receiving in return.
14 你在为对方付出的时候从未想过要求回报。
15. There is a special sacredness to your relationship that transcends anything you’ve ever experienced before.
15 两个人在一起会有一种无法言喻的特别神圣的感觉。
16. You still have karma w ith your twin from previous lives, but the two of you resolve it all with total forgiveness and unconditional love.
16 由于相遇之前的人生经验你们仍旧会有矛盾产生,但是你们总是可以用谅解和无私的爱来解决。
17. Neither one of you are dependent on the other for your sense of self.
17 你们谁也不依赖于另一方的意识而存在
18. There is a strong sense of unlimitedness eternity to your feelings.
18 那是一种强烈的无法抑制的感觉
19. Your feelings for each other are very spiritual.
19 你会在两人之间感觉到一种精神的交流
20. There are no restrictions within the relationship. All is freedom without the need for ownership or control.
20 你们之间没有任何制约,没有占有和强求,一切都是自由意愿。
21. The two of you know without doubt that you have been brought together for a reason.
21 你们两个都坚定的认为你们的相遇是有原因的。
22. You do not compete with one another nor do you pretend to be other than who you are.
22 你们之间不会相互比较,因为你们认为你们是一体的
23. In spite of your sameness, there is no doubt you feel a sense of completion through the other.
23。尽管你们很相似,但是你们会毫无疑问的感觉到通过对方才能让生命完整
24. Trust, patience and acceptance of each other’s w eaknesses happen automatically.
24 会自然而然的用信任,耐心,和包容去接纳对方的缺点。
25. There is a great sense of purpose and meaning to the relationship.
25。你们之间关系有是有强烈的目的和意义的
26. Your sexuality with one another is a sacred act that celebrates the unconditional love you have for one another.
26 你们之间的性行为是在欢庆彼此无条件的爱着对方
27. The two of you become more and more one, without losing your individual identities.
27 在坚持自己个性的同时,你们会变得越来越像彼此
28. When you look into the other’s eyes, you see yourself.
28 当看到对方的时候就像看 到自己一样
29. You experience a sense of completeness that is without comparison.
29 你会有一种相对比较完整的人生经历
30. The degree of intimacy and friendship the two of you develop is without parallel.
30 你们之间亲密的感情程度发展是从来无法比拟的
31. You recognize that the two of you are Godmates.
31 你们会意识到你们是上帝制订的亚当和夏娃
There is no doubt that some of the symptoms described above are also common to soul mate relationships. What really sets the twin soul union apart from all the rest is the profound degree of completeness experienced and the overwhelming sense of spirituality unique to these partners hips. Two other powerful symptoms of spiritually mature twins is their powerful connection to God and their desire to serve humanity in some meaningful way.
毫无疑问,以上其中的描述特征也常见于灵魂伴侣的关系中。但不同的是,双身火焰是有着无与伦比的经历完整性和超越某种意识的精神存在程度不同。这两个成熟的灵魂由于上帝的赐予成为双生火焰,并且渴望用一种更有意义的方式服务于人类!当双生火焰同时出生相遇在地球上时,是他们在地球上的最后一世了!
159615948
Newlywed couple holding a picture of a house Getty Images/Cultura RF