巴夏:2020年,待在暴風眼!2019-12-31 翻譯:笑笑以下是巴夏在12月8日傳訊的最新內容
All right, I'll say good day to you this day of your time日安!
How are you all!大家好啊!
This transmission has been titled 2020, The Eye Of The Storm.這次傳訊的標題為《2020,暴風眼之年》
We would at this time like to get a little bit serious with you現在,我們要和大家聊一點“嚴肅serious”的東西
Not the star system so much倒不是“天狼星Sirus”那麼嚴肅Serious
But have what would amount perhaps to be a Heart-To-Heart可以說是“敞開心扉,傾心相談”的嚴肅Serious
For what's coming up is very important, in terms of your timing.因為即將發生的事,從你們的時機看來,非常重要!
We have said that your year of 2020 is a pivotal point in what you call your history我們曾經說過,2020年,是你們歷史上的關鍵年
You are shifting through a very particular moment, crossing a very particular threshold.你們正在經歷 一個非常特殊的時期,正在跨越 一個非常特殊的門檻
And so at this timing, it is important for certain states of being to be paramount within you所以,在這期間,讓自己內心保持在的某個特定的狀態,非常的重要!
To help you through this time, to help you cross that threshold in a positive and constructive manner這能夠幫助你,以積極正面的、建設性的方式,度過這段時間,跨過這個門檻
For what comes after will be predicated, very strongly on what you do and who you are in 2020因為,2020年之後發生的事,非常大程度上,取決於你在這一年裡,你是誰?以及,你做了什麼?
We will reinforce the ideas we are about to share with you at the end of this transmission in your holotope meditation in a very particular way在此次傳訊結尾的全息冥想環節中,我們會用一種非常特殊的方式,將我們接下來要分享的觀念,強化到你們意識之中
But for now, we would like each and every one of you to know但現在,我們希望你們每一個人都知道:
how important it is for you to truly be yourselves in the coming year.在未來的一年裡,做真實的自己,有多麼地重要!
How important it will be for you to make decisions that are in alignment with your best discernment做清晰的抉擇,明智的決定,對你來說,有多麼地重要!
How important it will be and how important it is for you to remain at the center of the storm保持在暴風雨的中心,對你來說,有多麼地重要!
Because if I may use some of your colloquial language.因為,用一句你們“俗話”來講
2020 is going to be nuts.2020年,真是“見鬼”了(Nuts堅果、瘋狂)
It's going to be crazy!2020年,會很瘋狂的!
And it is of paramount importance that you remain, if you wish to be on a certain train, in the eye of the storm, where it's calm, where peace and solitude rains,所以,如果你希望坐上某列火車,如果你希望待在暴風雨的中心,處在一個寧靜和平,可以怡然自樂、悠然自得的環境裡
where even though you may see the storm raging all around you, swirling around you, thundering and lightning all around you.即使你可能看見四周烏云密布、電閃雷鳴、狂風暴雨、席捲八方
It is more important than ever before, and more important than it will be for quite a long time.那麼,極其重要的,也比以往都重要的多的,並且,在很長一段時間裡,也都越發重要的
During this crossing, during this threshold. During this pivotal year就是在這個過渡階段,在這個門檻上,在這個關鍵一年裡
To be at peace within yourself, to be calm within yourself保持內心和平,保持心態平靜
To be centered within the eye of the storm讓自己待在暴風雨的中心位置
So we would highly encourage each and every one of you to really take stock of who you really are所以,我們強烈鼓勵你們每一個人,好好思量一下:你到底是誰?
And what kind of decisions you really choose to make你真正選擇做什麼樣的決定?
And how they are or are not in alignment with what you truly wish your world to be.以及,它們與你真正希望的世界,是否相符合一致?
We will give you a suggestion that may assist我們提供一個建議,可能對你們有所助益
For most of you are at least to some degree familiar with what we have told you about因為你們中的大多數人,曾聽我們說過,也在一定程度上熟悉:
how our world functions?我們的世界,是如何運作的?
who we are in simple terms?我們是什麼樣的人?
what we stand for?我們代表著什麼?
and what reality we are encouraging you to align with,以及,我們一直鼓勵著你們,調頻到什麼樣的實相去?
So that you can experience eventually more contact with us and us with you.從而使得最終,你們可以與我們有更多的接觸,我們也能夠更多地與你們接觸
It is crucial, critical in this coming year to set the stage, to set the foundation for the years to come after那麼,在明年,你們就要做好準備、打好基礎,因為這非常重要,也非常關鍵
With the state of being that represents that which is most harmonious with the vibration we have shared with you, that is representative of our reality,調整你們的狀態,讓自己與我們曾分享的、象徵著我們的實相的振頻,保持著最佳的和諧共振
if you wish to have a reality, to shift to a version of earth where we can interact openly and freely with each other, in beauty, in harmony, in creativity, in love只有這樣,你們才能在未來的歲月裡,穿越到一個與我們能夠公開、自由地接觸的實相,才能夠擁有一個美麗、和諧、充滿創造力、充滿愛的實相
And to have the ability to look deep within yourselves並且,你們還需要深入自己內心,看清自己
And not allow the idea of fear-based opinion to supersede your deep-seated knowledge of who you actually prefer to be, and what kind of a world you prefer to live in不要讓那些基於恐懼的思想,佔據你們對自我的深層次希望(喜好)的認知,也就是,你們希望(喜好)成為什麼樣的人,以及生活在什麼樣的世界裡
So we encourage you at any time in this coming year, when you allow yourself to stay at peace and be calm in the eye of the storm所以,我們鼓勵你,在明年的任意時刻,當你身處暴風眼之中,當你心平氣和、氣定神閒時
To think好好想想看:
of what it would be like if you were>如果你是我們中的一員,如果你來自我們的星球,卻生活在地球上,那麼,你會做什麼樣的決定?
How would we respond to the things that happened and come up the circumstances and situations and opportunities that will arise in your year of 2020如果是我們,將會如何應對2020年地球上發生的事,碰到的情況,遇到的機會?
And to come from that center of balance and peace and calm and solitude and assurance and confidence and knowingness靜心獨處,讓自己進入平衡的中心位置,進入和平、寧靜、篤定、自信和覺知的狀態
And come from there, in your actions,然後,以這樣的狀態出發,去行動
in your relations, in your understanding of others that you may encounter on your journey以這樣的狀態去處理你的(人際)關係,去理解你在這段旅途中可能遇到的其他人
And to not settle for those things that you think in your opinion are the things that would serve when you know in your heart they may not不要(委屈自己),勉強接受那些你腦袋認為可能對你有所助益的東西,而事實上,你內心清楚地知道,它們並無助益
Create the vision of the world that you would really prefer to live in創造一個“你希望(喜好)生活於其中的世界?”的願景(發個大願)
A world that contains the ability to interact with us and other beings like us一個讓你們能夠與我們,以及其他類似我們的存在體,自由交流互動的世界
That contains the ability to expand your senses, instead of contracting them一個讓你們可以“擴展”你們覺知力的世界,而不是“壓縮”你們覺知力的世界
So that you may receive as a more receptive antenna, higher frequency information這樣的話,你們就會像一個更加靈敏的天線一樣,接收到更高頻率的信息
By remaining in the center, in the eye of the storm, you will be far more capable of being receptive to the images and the information and the messages that we are always constantly sending通過讓自己立於中心位置,處在暴風眼之中,你們將極大增強自己的接收能力,完全能夠接收到我們持續不斷地傳送給你們的畫面、信息與消息
Remember this!記住這句話!
Remember this!記住它!
Remember this!一定記住它!
And take it to heart.並,銘記於心
We我們
We never leave you.我們,從未離開過你們!
It is you that leave us!而是你們,(選擇)遠離我們
So choose the vibration, the frequency, the energy if you wish to have that kind of a world that represents what you believe we would do所以,在面對即將到來的暴風雨中可能出現的各種情況時,(想想看)如果我們是你,如果你是我們,你認為,我們會怎麼做?
if we were you, if you were us, in all the situations that may arise in the upcoming storm如果你想要擁有這樣的世界,那麼,就選擇這個振動,這個頻率,這樣的能量吧!
Stay in the center待在暴風眼的中間
And no matter how it may seem to swirl around you. No matter how scary it may seem.不論四周看似多麼地“摧枯拉朽、翻天覆地”,不論讓人感覺多麼地“觸目驚心、毛骨悚然”
Be discerning of the vibration of those with whom you associate, of those that you would align with that in no way shape or form represent the world that in your heart of hearts you truly prefer to experience.對於那些與你有往來、有聯繫、頻率有所糾纏的人,你要“擦亮眼睛”,明辨出他們是否象徵著(符合)你真心實意想要體驗的世界
Now, of course, it is always up to you to make the choices that you believe are true for you當然了,哪一個才是你認為對自己最為正確的選擇,由你自己決定
And we would never tell you to do otherwise,我們也絕對不會叫你“另作他選”
All we do is encourage you to understand我們所做的,只是鼓勵(促進)你們明白:
That if you wish to align with a version of earth that we are aligned with in your future. And have the interactions and the freedom to play among the stars with us
如果你們想在未來,進入(調頻到)一個存在著我們的版本的地球,並且,能夠與我們一同在宇宙星系中自由交流,開心玩耍
That you choose to remain in the eye of the storm. No matter what rages around you
那麼,你就需要選擇待在暴風眼的中間,而不論四周有多麼地“狂風肆虐,暴雨荼毒”
And that you look deep within your heart of hearts
並且,深入自己的內心,看清自己
And make choices,
而後,做出選擇
Be strong, be courageous and be at peace in the upcoming time, in the crossing of the threshold
寧靜平和地面對即將到來的時光,堅強勇敢地跨過這個門檻
For everything thereafter will take its cue from the seed you plant that year.
因為,之後發生的每件事,都是從你在這一年所播下的種子中,孕育而生的
We are always magnifying and amplifying the energies through the different vortices of your planet
通過你們星球上的各個不同的能量渦流中心,我們一直在增強、放大這股(平衡的)能量
to help balance your world and give you a greater opportunity to slide smoothly across that threshold
幫助平衡你們的星球的能量,給予你們更大的、能夠更“順滑地”度過這個“門檻”的機會
We have been talking about times of transition now for quite some time on your planet
我們談論你們星球上發生的“轉變時代”,也有很長一段時間了
And as we already have experienced with you things are changing rapidly on your world.
並且,我們也和你們一同經歷了你們世界發生的諸多快速改變
And as we have said they will only get crazier in the year to come.
正如我們說過的那樣,在即將到來的一年裡,這些改變,只會變得越發瘋狂
So do not make the measure of who you are as a being by what you see swirling around you
所以,不要以圍繞在你周圍的人事物,來衡量自己這個人,應該是什麼樣
Make that measure by who you know you prefer to be
而是以你知道自己“希望自己成為什麼樣的人”,來衡量自己
And stay in the center of the eye
並且,待在暴風眼的中心位置
Where the calmness and the peace in your heart and your mind, your soul, your spirit
在那裡,你將頭腦鎮靜,內心平和,精神篤定,靈魂安寧
will allow you to have the resolve to stand firm in what you know to be true.
你也將堅定自己的決心,並牢牢地堅守你知道的、真實的、正確的東西
Really true, deep within your soul, deep within your hearts
(也就是)那些來自你靈魂深處,內心深處的“真理”
So that you can let go of those things that are truly not vibrationally compatible with the world you prefer to create.
這樣的話,你就可以(更容易地)放下那些與你希望創造的世界的振頻不相匹配的人事物
There will always be another path.
一直以來,都存在著另一條道路(出路)
Just because sometimes your choices may seem limited doesn't mean they actually are.
有時候,你的選擇“看似”有限,但你不能因此就認為你的選擇“真的”有限
There is always a third alternative!
總存在著第三個選擇!
always!
一直都是如此!
So let yourself be at peace enough
所以,讓自己內心足夠寂靜安寧
to find it, to see it, to walk it, together in harmony and unison and love.
你就能找到這個選擇,看到這條出路,並與道友們一同和諧喜樂地走上這條道路
We will crystallize this idea again in the meditation at the end of this transmission
我們會在傳訊結束前的冥想環節,將這些觀念,再次水晶結構化(晶體化)到你們的意識之中
But for now, we wanted to have this heart-to-heart with you.
但現在,我們想和你們 以心傳心、心心相印
And if you simply want to allow yourself to simplify everything we have just said
如果你想“簡化”我們剛說的這些
So that you can make your choices, your decisions and discernment more easily
從而更容易地清晰明辨、做出選擇、下定決心
Then once again, I simply remind you
那麼,再一次,我提醒你們:
And it can be any name in this position that is representative of the same kind of energy, of the energy of your higher mind
你所選用的名字,可以是任何名字,它們都像徵著同樣的能量,也就是你的高我的能量
It doesn't have to be specifically us
並不一定得是我們
But if you're confused at any point
但是,任何時候,只要你感到困惑
If you feel yourself being tugged away from that center at any point.
只要你感覺自己被拖離了暴風眼的中心位置
Just ask
那麼,你只需要問:
What would the Essassani people do?
“愛莎莎尼人(巴夏),會怎麼做?”
And do that
並且,就這麼做!
And you will be fine and back in the center
然後,你將一切安好,並回到中心位置
For you know us well enough to know what we would choose
因為,你們對我們足夠了解,知道我們將會如何選擇!
Up to you.
這一切,都由你自己決定哦!
We thank you for allowing us to have this heart-to-heart with you
感謝大家的允許,讓我們可以與你們“促膝談心,赤誠相聊”
And in return for that gift, we ask how may we continue to be of service to you now in your dialogues and question作為回禮,我們非常樂意,在接下來的對話環節,繼續為大家服務!
Please begin as you so desire請隨心開問!
同時也有1部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過267萬的網紅阿滴英文,也在其Youtube影片中提到,NONO不要覺得孤單寂寞冷~只要學會這四招,今年就是你最後一次慶祝單身惹~ 【做你的白日夢!圖文特展】博客來售票 ▶ https://goo.gl/7oK4Nj 訂閱我們的頻道 ▶ http://bit.ly/rde-subscribe 雜誌限量發行中 ▶ https://goo.gl/aywXD...
「stay positive翻譯」的推薦目錄:
- 關於stay positive翻譯 在 聽施姐的話-施菲亞Feiya Facebook 的最佳貼文
- 關於stay positive翻譯 在 台灣肉圓世界同行 Facebook 的最讚貼文
- 關於stay positive翻譯 在 黃之鋒 Joshua Wong Facebook 的精選貼文
- 關於stay positive翻譯 在 阿滴英文 Youtube 的最佳貼文
- 關於stay positive翻譯 在 stay positive中文2023-在Facebook/IG/Youtube上的焦點新聞和 ... 的評價
- 關於stay positive翻譯 在 stay positive中文2023-在Facebook/IG/Youtube上的焦點新聞和 ... 的評價
- 關於stay positive翻譯 在 最新趨勢觀測站- stay negative意思的推薦與評價,DCARD 的評價
- 關於stay positive翻譯 在 所以大陸片名翻譯"烏雲背後的幸福線" 也滿有道理的 - Facebook 的評價
- 關於stay positive翻譯 在 請保持樂觀:) - 梗圖板 - Dcard 的評價
- 關於stay positive翻譯 在 2017年拉克絲更新語音不負責任語音翻譯 - YouTube 的評價
stay positive翻譯 在 台灣肉圓世界同行 Facebook 的最讚貼文
#傳說中的在線等~🧡
▍有什麼好建議?趕快來跟貝克漢說~
貝克漢臉書:https://reurl.cc/j7DQpD
▍全文翻譯:
🇬🇧It’s week 4 of isolation here in the UK. So far we have been building Lego, cooking, watching films, doing exercise and trying to work.
英國這已經是隔離第四週了。這段期間我們就是在家玩樂高、下廚、看電影、運動以及試著做點工作。
🇬🇧I know you’ve been very creative so I’d love some recommendations from my family in Taiwan on how to stay fit, stay positive and how to keep little people entertained.
🇬🇧我知道你們都很有創意,所以想請台灣的朋友們、給點建議:如何保持健康、保持正面樂觀,還有如何娛樂小朋友。
🇬🇧Leave a comment below with your top tips and I’ll share some of my favourites. Stay safe and support your loved ones x
留下你的點子在留言處,我會分享幾個我喜歡的。保持平安、並支持你愛的人。
stay positive翻譯 在 黃之鋒 Joshua Wong Facebook 的精選貼文
【After Winning Majority in LegCo: Beijing's Crackdown May Trigger International Intervention】
***感謝Hong Kong Columns - Translated,將我早前撰寫『議會過半想像:以「#國際攬炒」反制「臨立會2.0」』長文(https://www.facebook.com/joshuawongchifung/photos/a.313299448762570/2887650867994069/)翻譯成英文,鼓勵國際社會關注立會選舉一旦過半的沙盤推演,在最惡劣形勢下的制衡策略。***
中文精簡版本:https://www.facebook.com/joshuawongchifung/photos/a.564294826996363/2888641404561682/
Hongkongers have experienced our revolution for over half a year. They no longer take a consequentialist view to the effectiveness of their movement as they did years ago, or waste time second-guessing the intentions and background of fellow activists. Following the defensive battles at CUHK and PolyU, November’s District Council election saw a great victory of unity. More marvellous is the union between peaceful and “valiant” protesters.
In the process of resisting tyranny, the people have realised that one cannot prioritize one strategy over another. This is also how the common goal of “35+” came into being—the hope that we will win over half of the seats in the Legislative Council (LegCo) this September, such that the political spectrum that represents the majority of Hongkongers is able to gain control of legislative decisions. The political clout of Hongkongers will increase if 35 or more seats are successfully secured on our side. It is certainly one vital step to achieve the five demands within the system.
The possibility of realizing legislative majority
Technically it is not unrealistic to win a majority even under the current undemocratic system. Back in the 2016 LegCo election, we already won 30 seats. In addition to the District Council (First) functional constituency seat that is already in the pocket of the pan-democrats, as long as the candidates in Kowloon East and New Territories West do not start infighting again, we could safely secure 33 seats based on the number of pan-dem votes in 2016.
The other 3 seats required to achieve a majority depend on democrats’ breakthrough among the functional constituencies by dispersing the resources of the Liaison Office. They also count on whether the turnout this September could exceed 71.2% — that of last year’s District Council elections. Some of the factors that could affect the turnout include: will the epidemic persist into the summer? Will there be potential violent repression of protests in the 2 weeks preceding the election? Will Hong Kong-US relations be affected by the downturn of the global economy?
Therefore, the ambition of “35+” is to be prioritised by the resistance as both a means and an end. I have already expressed my support for an intra-party primary at the coordination meeting. In the meantime, it is pleasing to see the ongoing debates reaching a consensus of maximising the seats among geographical constituencies in the upcoming election.
Whilst enthusiastic coordination, we should also assess the post-election landscape and gauge Beijing’s reactions: if we do not reach 35 seats, Hong Kong will be subject to tighter control and more severe repression by China; but if the democratic parties successfully form a majority in LegCo, CCP’s fears of a “constitutional crisis” would become imminent. Hence, the key questions are how the Pan-Democrats should deal with the volatile political situation in Hong Kong and how they are going to meet Beijing’s charge head-on.
Watching out for Beijing’s dismissal of LegCo after reaching majority
To take back control of LegCo such that it faithfully reflects the majority’s principles and needs is the definition of a healthy democracy. Recently, however, DAB’s Tam Yiu-chung has warned that the plan of the Pan-Dems to “usurp power” in the LegCo would only lead to Beijing’s forceful disqualification of certain members or the interpretation of the Basic Law. This proves that winning a majority in LegCo is not only a popular conception but also a realistic challenge that would get on the nerves of Beijing. Could Beijing accept a President James To in LegCo? These unknown variables must be addressed upon achieving a majority.
While there is no telltale sign as to Beijing’s exact strategy, we are already familiar with the way CCP manipulated the Basic Law in the past 4 years. Having experienced three waves of disqualifications in LegCo, twice kicked out of LegCo with my team, and thrice locked up in jail, I have no false hopes of an easy compromise from Beijing: they would not let Pan-Dems control LegCo for half a year and wait (as is the proper procedure) until after having negatived the Budget to dissolve the legislature, and thereby giving them an easy victory in the re-elections. The greater the Pan-Dems threaten Beijing’s rule in Hong Kong, the more likely that it will trigger Beijing’s repression.
Since the disqualification and arrest of lawmakers have already become “normalised”, one can even imagine the police stepping into the LegCo building to force Pan-Dems into voting. Neither is it beyond our imagination to expect the CCP to kick out all 70 lawmakers in a fit of rage and replace them with a provisional LegCo “2.0” [HKCT note: The first was from 25 Jan 1997 to 30 Jun 1998]. To depend on a majority that could lead to a chapter of a “new testament” for One Country, Two Systems is perhaps what many elites long for, but they are overly optimistic:for a ticket to the promised land will not be available at the Chief Executive election campaign a year and a half later.
Admittedly, the Pan-Dems cannot unilaterally initiate “Laam-chaau” [HKCT note: mostly translated into “scorched-earth” mentality or “mutual destruction”; some even translated into “If I burn, you burn with us”]. The most they can do is to force a standstill of the government, and not for long the LegCo will have been eliminated from the equation to make the wheels turn again. It all leaves the plan of “Negativing the motion → Dissolving LegCo → Re-election after re-election → the stepping down of Carrie Lam” merely as overly positive speculation, probably resulting from their overestimate of CCP's capacity for rational calculation. The Pan-Dems must guard their frontlines and recognise what the biggest threat from Hong Kong to China could be. In this case, should LegCo sessions be disrupted or suspended, the Pan-Dems would have to be well prepared to surmount the expected obstacles and prevent the disqualification crisis 4 years ago—a Catch-22 indeed.
Productive tension from global intervention: Using Laam-chaau against the CCP
What aggravates the CCP the most is the potential threat to Hong Kong’s unique status as the one and only “separate customs territory”. Any miscalculation will compromise its role as the Chinese economy’s “white gloves”. Imagine if CCP were to disqualify all 70 elected lawmakers and convene a meeting north of the Shenzhen River to pass a resolution to Hong Kong’s affairs (much like the Provisional Legislative Council “1.0" in 1997), how great will the shock be in a world with an effective Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act? However hard it is to predict the future one thing is certain: With the US presidential election just around the corner, blows to the separation of powers would not be tolerated, and the West would necessarily effect countermeasures against the Hong Kong government.
Beijing has been relying upon Hong Kong to navigate the international community for decades. While clamping down on the political freedom of the cosmopolitan city, Beijing desires to maintain the financial centre’s economic freedom. Hence, we started lobbying for the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act four years ago, and today we are determined to promote “Laam-chaau” on an international scale.
The will of the voters must be reflected in an election. If a “35+” legislature were to be dismissed and replaced, such flagrant violation of democracy would assuredly cause a greater backlash than the infamous extradition bill. Knowing what the reality ahead of us could be, we have to combine our election and international strategies to oppose the placement of a 35+ LegCo with an “Emergency Legislative Council 2.0”, to advance an international “Laam-chaau” to Hong Kong’s status as “separate customs territory”. Only then will we stand a chance to resist the regime and to realise the five demands.
Adjusting our mindset: Overcoming the “constitutional crisis” to reach a resolution
Upon the realization of the “35+” LegCo, it is expected that the CCP will launch a devastating counterattack. The Pan-Dems should not expect LegCo to run normally; neither can the lawmakers realise their governing blueprints they have for Hong Kong. Rather, candidates will be able to compete against one another with visions of a liberated Hong Kong through popular vote. Bringing this point up has nothing to do with undermining the common goal of reaching a majority in LegCo, but rather channels the battle of LegCo to positive use upon the rule of law’s death and a “constitutional crisis” ahead. Knowing that Hongkongers have nothing to fall back on, all Pan-Dems should not miss the only way to the realization of “35+”.
Thus, be they partisans, nonpartisans, incumbent politicians, amateur politicians, or the civil society as a whole – if we stay in the political discourse of 2016 and continue to perpetuate old stereotypes, that is to deal with the divisions on the pan-democratic camp by favouring the most “local” faction; to consider only resource allocation and self-aggrandizement as the purpose of a LegCo campaign; to ignore how potential lawmakers are fitted to what specific roles; to turn a blind eye to the journey of resistance since last summer (extending indefinitely into the future)—They would lead as astray and cost us lose a precious opportunity for change by winning a 35+ majority.
The extent to which the pan-democrats can stay united in light of the political atmosphere since last summer is another problem that our side must to address. Before the watershed moment of 12th June 2019, many democratic delegates were trapped in the mentality of needing to “preserve people’s livelihood”, “be content of what we have accomplished”, and other strategies that favours stability. As the government refuses to heed to the five demands, whether the democrats, especially those in the functional constituencies, have the political will to go all-in is the real difficult question that confronts us in the upcoming LegCo election.
All in all, if “35+” cannot be realised, it is unsurprising to see LegCo being more heavily suppressed in the next 4 years; even if "35+" is achieved, it is questionable whether the pan-democrats are able to weather multiple attacks, verbal or physical, from the regime (judging from its power in the last four years) and utilise the international Laam-chaau strategy against the displacement of LegCo. Adhering to the motto of “we fight on, each in his own way”, I can only hope that Hongkongers in elections, street confrontations and international front can reconcile with each other, so that we may collectively compel the government to yield to our demands in the next six months. It is only by reaching a resolution before a real constitutional crisis that we can combat the institutional violence of the regime and not be devoured by it.
https://hkcolumn.blogspot.com/2020/04/joshua-wong-after-winning-majority-in.html?fbclid=IwAR216gf53pG_j9JOpDfr2GItvjLfrFSekKTPzoEs3-s9KBqvPEwz865P8vw
stay positive翻譯 在 阿滴英文 Youtube 的最佳貼文
NONO不要覺得孤單寂寞冷~只要學會這四招,今年就是你最後一次慶祝單身惹~
【做你的白日夢!圖文特展】博客來售票 ▶ https://goo.gl/7oK4Nj
訂閱我們的頻道 ▶ http://bit.ly/rde-subscribe
雜誌限量發行中 ▶ https://goo.gl/aywXDo
影片重點整理:
1. Stay positive 心態保持正面
2. Stay fit 保持健康體態
3. Dress up 打扮
4. Lie down 躺下
2分鐘英語教室節目播放清單:https://goo.gl/28TnKG
每週一四晚上9點更新,請記得開啟YouTube🔔通知!
上一部影片 阿滴不敢正眼看滴妹! 超前衛妝容?! feat. I’m Charlie
https://youtu.be/62Dr40xQJHs
下一部影片 阿滴又被考倒了! 道地馬來西亞英文! feat. 四葉草
https://youtu.be/mY7XAU0zyrQ
阿滴英文的人氣影片:
■ 最有效背英文單字方法 https://youtu.be/gkVpNq4-wqs
■ 三個訣竅講出流利英文 https://youtu.be/6JeTQb3YKYY
■ 這群人超瞎翻唱翻譯解析 https://youtu.be/uT4V2fbWFC4
■ 英雄聯盟打LoL必懂單 https://youtu.be/VG_njlfMXhk
■ 挑戰15分鐘完成學測考題 https://youtu.be/l95ey_v5XTg
■ 阿滴滴妹參賽世大運 https://youtu.be/JHDF-SFvLFQ
其他連結:
http://facebook.com/rayduenglish
http://instagram.com/rayduenglish
http://weibo.com/rdenglish
合作邀約:rayduenglish@gmail.com
stay positive翻譯 在 stay positive中文2023-在Facebook/IG/Youtube上的焦點新聞和 ... 的推薦與評價
首先,You need中文意思就是你必須…,含有命令、限制的意謂。有些敏感的人會覺得受歧視。 (+) If you have an annual income of NT$1,000,000, you are ... ... <看更多>
stay positive翻譯 在 所以大陸片名翻譯"烏雲背後的幸福線" 也滿有道理的 - Facebook 的推薦與評價
You have to do everything you can, and if you stay positive, you have a shot at a silver lining. 派特的幸福劇本(Silver Linings Playbook) , 2012 ... <看更多>
stay positive翻譯 在 stay positive中文2023-在Facebook/IG/Youtube上的焦點新聞和 ... 的推薦與評價
首先,You need中文意思就是你必須…,含有命令、限制的意謂。有些敏感的人會覺得受歧視。 (+) If you have an annual income of NT$1,000,000, you are ... ... <看更多>