#當貓真爽 #愛貓者快來
在結婚率偏低的現在,連帶影響生育率,不少單身貴族寧可養隻寵物陪伴,也不想走進婚姻的城堡、育兒的坑洞,其中以養貓為大宗。
如果有一天你起床,發現自己竟然變成一隻貓,你會展開怎麼樣的貓生呢?
請帶著輕鬆、微期待的心情,從這四隻貓咪中選定一位NPC(誤),來看看如果你成為貓的話,你會有什麼樣的貓生吧!
⚠️不愛貓者建議斟酌使用本篇,避免你不小心愛上當貓的港賊。
⚠️沒有養貓的一樣可以服用這篇(*´ω`*)
⚠️由左到右是1、2、3、4
大眾占卜不一定符合每個人狀況,請對應有感內容做為個人資訊,欲了解個人細節需做諮詢占卜,近期占卜過相關議題的請以一對一占卜結果為主。尤其這篇還是娛樂用…😳
--
1🐈太陽:選到太陽貓的你,成為貓以後的個性會是被捧在手心上、被大家追捧的的,無論是想讓人類將你供養成貴婦貓/皇帝貓、還是在外靠自己的力量成為群貓之首,都是沒問題的唷,因為你有種特別的氣質,即使什麼都不做、看著遠方發呆、甚至是正在埋貓砂,都能讓眾貓/人類不自覺被你身上散發出的光芒吸引,進而特別喜歡你、崇拜你、疼愛你,等於是貓界中自帶明星光環的那種貓啦,舉手投足都會讓人大喊「好可愛~」的那種;而且你本身也有種不服輸、嬌氣、高傲的個性存在,對你來說,當貓不就是要被奉為王的嗎?所以「臣服於我吧你們這些眾生」是你當貓以後內心的座右銘。
說你是貓還真沒人信,其實你是獅子王對吧?
#背景響起獅子王主題曲BGM(媽媽低G挖挖~)
--
2🐈審判:選到審判貓的你,在一群貓咪中也算是人氣王,因為你為貓客氣、寬容,對事不對貓,很客觀又公正,有外來貓來到地盤時,你第一時間不會去趕跑人家,而是先湊近聞聞、觀察一下人家的行為,確定對方是善是惡,才會決定要不要出掌趕貓,同時也是貓群裡的和事佬,幼貓打架歸你管,大貓為愛吃醋你也管,老貓身體不好你就變成看護,可以說是貓群中的奶爸奶媽aka地盤守衛者;如果你是浪浪會很聰明,懂得怎麼避開人類和狗群的追捕,那種會把捕貓籠的食物叼出來又不被關起來的就是在說你啦!在人類家庭中你可以說是最懂事的那種,如果說有貓會聽指令,大部份就是這種類型居多。
在人類眼中的天使貓就是你這種的,好養聽話得人疼,嘖嘖~
#做你的乖貓我只想做你的乖貓(動力火車外套原曲旋律)
--
3🐈倒吊人:選到倒吊貓的你,比起天使貓的聽話有過之而無不及,另外還讓人對你多了一些心疼、對你特別上心,因為你總是被搶食、家中或幼貓浪浪不敢對別的大貓怎樣卻只敢欺負你,原因是你脾氣真的很好,即使已經覺得不舒服、不耐煩,你也只是動動尾巴、嘴裡輕輕喝斥幾聲,卻從不伸爪攻擊;由於你真的太溫和了,竟然溫和到可以幫人類帶小孩,因為你心裡想的是:這傢伙雖然長的奇怪,但好像是我家人?」於是就會聽從人類媽媽的話幫忙顧一下小孩;也很會和人類聊天,因為你比其他貓還懂人心,即使說出來只是喵喵喵,莫名的人類都懂你說的,很適合當動物醫生哦!
所以我說,你從喵星來地球,是用這種另類方式在征服人類的嗎?
#人類真是個脆弱的生物啊唉只好讓我來救世了
--
4🐈隱者:選到隱者貓的你,當貓以後是最像貓的那種了:獨來獨往、喜歡獨處、不親貓不親人、地盤被侵犯會直接炸毛、喜歡高處鳥瞰一切,而且你只把貓咪型態當成一種過渡期、把這個世界當一個停靠站,被人類供養、當眾貓之王什麼的你完全沒有興趣,你只在意自己是否能在短短的生命週期中,體悟到生命的真意,例如思考:為什麼我會留這身皮毛?為什麼我要磨爪」這種一般貓咪認為理所當然的事情;然而你同時是好奇寶寶,而且會無意間流露出一些自己都不知道的情感,例如看到沾滿露水的草地、飛揚的旗幟,都會讓你莫名感動、小腦袋裡蹦發出很多新思想,從中找到更多思考的靈感。
當貓94爽,一直當貓一直爽,身為貓你為毛要想那麼多?
#你到底是人還是貓
--
🌙喜歡我的大眾占卜,可以按讚留言分享收藏四連,你的喜歡是我發大眾占卜的動力♥
--
👍占卜好評點連結:
3.0:https://reurl.cc/e9QxoQ
2.0:https://reurl.cc/g8zjzQ
1.0:https://reurl.cc/E2ZMnm
--
怎麼問問題:https://reurl.cc/OXpNx9
占卜預約流程:https://reurl.cc/qmOR9D
--
月亮塔羅坊🌙
📍IG:https://instagram.com/cat.moon.tarot
🔎FB:https://www.facebook.com/CatMoonTarot/
🌙預約占卜專線:https://linktr.ee/cat.moon.tarot
--
#月亮塔羅坊🌙 #喵子 #大眾占卜 #貓皇 #當貓真好 #流浪貓 #米克斯 #家貓 #我貓奴我驕傲 #我貓賽高 #水墨黑貓塔羅牌 #玳瑁 #虎斑貓 #黑貓 #白毛 #三花貓 #乳牛貓 #賓士貓 #橘貓 #長毛貓 #短毛貓 #占卜 #讀牌師 #塔羅牌 #theblackcattarot #tarotreader #tarotreading #tarot #tarotcards #taipei #taiwan
同時也有1部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過2萬的網紅賓狗單字Bingo Bilingual,也在其Youtube影片中提到,曾經,我不瞭解第三句電影台詞,但回頭看我曾寫過的一張卡片,好像懂了: 「我們有深厚默契,在彼此身邊能做自己。就好像在水面下,兩人其實是同根存在、一起成長。雖然未來諸多挑戰,計劃總趕不上變化,但就用我們的恆常,泰然面對人生的無常,你說好不好?」 #情人節快樂 這個貼文是情人節串聯活動一環喔!感謝...
單身貴族94爽 在 吃貨溫蒂的蔬食日記 Facebook 的最讚貼文
📌台北蔬食宅配
禾享蔬食廚房
過年快要到了!不知道大家年菜準備得怎麼樣~
這次受到 禾享蔬食的邀約,來吃他們家的年菜,
之前就有開箱過禾享的產品,這一次也不讓人失望,
這次溫蒂是選擇五菜一湯的品項,份量大約4-5人食用剛好~
-
👉
▫️黃金白菜獅子頭 (全素) $450
這道白菜獅子頭,可說是擄獲眾人的心,
是我們一至公認最好吃的一道,白菜滷得入味,
卻不會太鹹,軟得入口即化。
-
▫️荷包滿滿腐皮捲 (全素) $422
你一定想不到,它是臭!豆!腐!
真的很臭很臭很臭,配上禾享獨門的泡菜,真的超爽口好吃,
泡菜本身不會太酸也不會辣,真的就是清爽!
-
▫️糖醋酥香排骨 (全素) $450
用油條跟芋頭製成的素食糖醋排骨,真的別有一番風味,
脆脆的非常好吃!醬料部分偏酸,但我覺得很解膩,所以我蠻喜歡的。
-
▫️古早味香菇油飯 (全素)NT$450
油飯部分,除了油飯裡面就有香菇、栗子等等的配料以外,
還有附一包滷醬汁,裡面有香菇、素肉絲等等,
溫蒂覺得醬汁甜中帶鹹,要適量添加,加太多可能會過鹹。
-
▫️福貴養生佛跳牆 (全素)NT$988
湯品部分選擇的是佛跳牆,我只能說,這佛跳牆真的是太"佛",
料真的爆炸多啊,有芋頭、蓮子、各種菇類、素蝦...等等,
湯底更是用蔬菜及中藥材熬煮,真的非常好喝。
-
▫️呷甜甜 探大錢 (奶素)NT$379
溫蒂是第一次吃這種糖糕酥餅,
卻一吃就愛上,外殼脆,內餡卡士達醬甜而不膩。
-
我覺得這樣的冷凍年菜,不論是單身貴族,或小家庭,都很適合。
忙碌的你,只要用微波爐/電鍋/烤箱稍微加熱後,
就能完成一桌豐盛的年菜!
//詳細痞客邦圖文:
https://allison52004.pixnet.net/blog/post/351522445-%E3%80%90%E5%AE%85%E9%85%8D%E5%B9%B4%E8%8F%9C%E3%80%912020%E7%A6%BE%E4%BA%AB%E7%B4%A0%E9%A3%9F%E5%B9%B4%E8%8F%9C%E8%87%AA%E7%94%B1%E9%85%8D%EF%BC%81%E4%BD%A0%E6%9C%89
-
Fb🔍禾享蔬食
#禾享蔬食#溫蒂吃宅配#宅配#宅配素食#素食宅配#素食料理#素食
#微波#微波食品#蔬食#素食年菜#蔬食年菜#素食佛跳牆#年菜#2020
#2020年菜#全素#vegan#vegetarian#taiwan#taipei#vegetarianfood#instafood#popyummy
單身貴族94爽 在 鄭喬予 Facebook 的最佳貼文
颱風 大風大雨
無法出門 可以在家幹嘛呢?
來學個英文吧!
#颱風
#實用的444句
#英文
1. I see.我明白了
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too.我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on.來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on.等一等。
9. I agree。我同意。
10. Not bad.還不錯。
11. Not yet.還沒。
12. See you.再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long.再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
16. Allow me.讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much? 多少錢?
22. I'm full.我飽了。
23. I'm home.我回來了。
24. I'm lost.我迷路了。
25. My treat.我請客。
26. So do I.我也一樣。
27. This way。這邊請。
28. After you.您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me.跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise.我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again.再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don't move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so.我也這麼想。
48. I'm single.我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That's all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up.時間快到了。
55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry.別擔心。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That's neat.這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age.他和我同歲。
66. Here you are.給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy.別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
73. Help yourself.別客氣。
74. I'm on a diet.我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch.保持聯絡。
76. Time is money.時間就是金錢。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right.你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?
85. I have no idea.我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It's her field.這是她的本行。
90. It's up to you.由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
94. You're welcome.不客氣。
95. Any day will do.哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up.我會幫你打點的
101. It sounds great!.聽起來很不錯。
102. It's a fine day。今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good.目前還不錯。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train.他乘火車來。
108. He is ill in bed.他臥病在床。
109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。
115. I'm On your side.我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain.不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We're all for it.我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word.我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don't let me down.別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go.來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon.請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I'll be back soon.我馬上回來。
132. I'll check it out.我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story.說來話長。
134. It’s Sunday today.今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind.做個決定吧。
137. That's all I need.我就要這些。
138. The view is great.景色多麼漂亮!
139. The wall has ears.隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus.汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
145. Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也這麼認為。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don't be so modest.別謙虛了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy.他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child.他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you.我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool.天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right.看來這沒問題。
157. It's going too far.太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold.她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea.這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero.白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak.他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big.他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election.他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly.要是我能飛就好了。
169. I'll be right there.我馬上就到。
170. I'll see you at six.我六點鐘見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
172. Just read it for me.就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out.沒時間了。
176. We are good friends.我們是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man.人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
181. Don't lose your head。不要驚慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke.他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
186. I know all about it.我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time.這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It's against the law.這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering.我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please.說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job.這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own.這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout.你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起來很冷。 。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt.係好你的安全帶。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著·回答。
204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you.這裡有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這麼做。
211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case.習以為常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York.他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired.他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful.我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it.我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need.這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me.那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer.就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment.只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones.過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up.媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me.哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting.滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six.晚餐六點鐘就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served.先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor.他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man.他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job.他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me.他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself.我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it.對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock.我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself.我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。
257. She's under the weather.她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly.小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis.那謠言沒有·根據。
260. They praised him highly.他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time.你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all.我為人人,人人為我。
265. East,west,home is best.金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature.他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now.我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much.我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park.我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear.我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it.恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking.我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl.珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time.咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
283. Money is not everything.金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke.兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise.別吵了。
286. That makes no difference.沒什麼區別。
287. The price is reasonable.價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king.他們擁立他為國王。
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡?
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there.你說得挺有道理的。
300. Bein301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk.不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by.不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated.他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous.他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town.他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last.我終於找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit.我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes.我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything.我會安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor.我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out.我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler.天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed.你早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street.禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted.她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please.請出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。
324. That's the latest fashion.這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time.火車準時到達。
326. There go the house lights.劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour.他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better.情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty.請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work.我們都忙於工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
332. You can get what you want.你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
335. Be careful not to fall ill.注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy.做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit.簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease.癌症是一種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
340. Don't dream away your time.不要虛度光陰。
341. Don't keep me waiting long.不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory.他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task.他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends.他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace.他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired.他很累。
348. His looks are always funny.他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK.我希望住在紐約。
353. I'm very glad to hear that.很高興聽你這樣說。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!
356. No littering on the campus.在校園內不准亂丟廢物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll.她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want.那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。
361. The figure seems all Right.數目看起來是對的。
362. The stars are too far away.星星太遙遠了。
363. The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday.明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path.我們走在花園小徑上。
366. What you need is just rest.你需要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麼舞?
368. You'd better let her alone.你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
369. A lost chance never returns.錯過的機會永不再來。
370. Don't let this get you down.不要為此灰心喪氣。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right.我認為你是不對的。
373. I have never seen the movie.我從未看過那部電影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages.我好久沒見到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago.我三天前去過那兒。
377. It's a friendly competition.這是一場友誼賽。
378. It's very thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike.王先生在修他的自行車。
381. My brother is seeking a job.我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year.南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong.你沒錯,他也沒錯。
384. Opportunity knocks but once.機不可失,時不再來。
385. She dressed herself hastily.她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。
387. Someone is ringing the bell.有人在按門鈴。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
389. These shoes don't fit right.這雙鞋不太合適。
390. This is only the first half.這才是上半場呢。
391. This pen doesn't write well.這鋼筆不好寫。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?
393. You really look sharp today.你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house.又有一隻貓來到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核對一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me.別瞞著我事實真相。
397. Everything has its beginning.凡事都有開端。
398. He came to the point at once.他一下子就說到了點子上。
399. He fell behind with his work.他工作落後了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人g criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦
401. He neither smokes nor drinks.他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill.他策馬跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work.他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是乾活,他幹什麼都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant.他的父親經營一家餐館。
407. I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking.我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
409. I want to see the film again.我真想再看一遍。
410. I've got too much work to do.我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
412. Please let me check the bill.請讓我核對一下帳單。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful.充足的睡眠有益於健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east.太陽從東方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain.這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
418. You can either stay or leave.你或者留下或者離開。
419. Your life is your own affair.你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold.發閃光的不全是黃金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch.別忘了保持聯繫。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes.他穿著平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead.他比我高一頭。
427. He led them down the mountain.他帶他們下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer.他被培養成一名律師。
429. I am afraid that l have to go.我要走了。
430. I don't have any cash with me.我身上沒帶現金。
431. I have been putting on weight.我開始發胖了。
432. I have just finished the book.我剛剛讀完這本書。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。
434. It appears to be a true story.這故事似乎是真的。
435. I've got to start working out.我必須開始做健身運動了。
436. Japan is to the east of China.日本在中國的東部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours.我的表比你的表快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。
440. Thanks for your flattering me.多謝你的誇獎。
441. They charged the fault on him.他們把過失歸咎於他。
442. This car is in good condition.這車性能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy.這件工作本身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of time.時間見真理
單身貴族94爽 在 賓狗單字Bingo Bilingual Youtube 的最佳貼文
曾經,我不瞭解第三句電影台詞,但回頭看我曾寫過的一張卡片,好像懂了:
「我們有深厚默契,在彼此身邊能做自己。就好像在水面下,兩人其實是同根存在、一起成長。雖然未來諸多挑戰,計劃總趕不上變化,但就用我們的恆常,泰然面對人生的無常,你說好不好?」
#情人節快樂
這個貼文是情人節串聯活動一環喔!感謝串聯好夥伴,全都是我真心欣賞的 IG 帳號呢~快去他們的貼文看看, send my love to them 😍
#熱戀甜蜜蜜
#情人節串聯活動
#快到限動玩爬格子
#找尋你的情人節攻略
@pansci #單身貴族94爽
@lescs.news #曖昧不委屈
@lazymanbag #脫魯要問天
@latinews.tw #追追追練習曲
-------------------------------
“I wish I had done everything on earth with you”
– The Great Gatsby
「真希望過去有你相伴,共同經歷一切。」
《大亨小傳》
“I wish I knew how to quit you.”
– Brokeback Mountain, 2005
「我真想知道,如何戒掉你。」
《斷背山》
“Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine.”
– Call me by your name
「以你的名字呼喚我,而我也將以我的名字喚你。」
《以你的名字呼喚我》
“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
– When Harry Met Sally
「一旦察覺,自己渴望與某人共度餘生時,就會一心想著儘早開啟那餘生新篇章。」
《當哈利遇上莎莉》
“You make me want to be a better man.”
– As Good As It Gets (1997)
「你讓我想成為更好的人。」
《愛在心裡口難開》
單身貴族94爽 在 #單身貴族94爽- YouTube 的推薦與評價
You're offline. Check your connection. Retry. ... <看更多>
單身貴族94爽 在 #單身貴族94爽 - अन्वेषण गर्नुहोस् | Facebook 的推薦與評價
首先先附上全台月老地圖,讓你找到離你最近的月老在哪裡. 懶編偷偷跟你說,聽說台北霞海城隍廟的月老是最靈驗的哦!… थप हेर्नुहोस्. ... <看更多>