你看不到我 你看不到我 你看不到我⋯⋯
You can’t see me, you can’t see me, you can’t see me... 😁
【德昭鄰壑 才震四方】(English writing below)
Virtues That Shine, Talents that Astound
拜天公了!
天公,即是三十三天主的玉皇大帝,在佛教裡的帝釋天主。祂總櫃百神,下握七十二地、四大部洲和億萬生靈。
祂原是一位婆羅門的女子。在釋迦牟尼佛之前,有一佛名為「迦葉佛」。迦葉佛圓寂後,這婆羅門女發心,想造塔供養迦葉佛。
有三十二位女子也現前,幫助婆羅門女一起建塔。
造塔有十種殊勝果報:
1. 不生邊國(沒有佛法的地方)
2. 不受貧困
3. 不得邪見愚痴之身
4. 壽命長遠
5. 可得十六大國之王位
6. 可得金剛羅延力
7. 可得無比廣大之福德
8. 得蒙諸佛菩薩之慈悲
9. 具足三明六通八解脫
10. 得往生十方淨土
後來,她們便因造塔功德這善因而升天。婆羅門女成為三十三天主,其他三十二位女子成為三十二天裡的各天主。
最近因為武漢肺炎病毒,鬧得人心惶惶。
做人,不怕窮,最怕笨。可偏偏利益在前時,有的人的腦袋就掉到屁股上了。
(一)
如果這時候,你選擇乘火打劫,賺缺德錢,溫馨告訴你,這錢會讓你和你的後代吃不了 兜著走。因為這是犯了偷盜戒,東西明明不值那麼多錢,可是你故意抬高價格。其因果包括有錢沒命花,疾病連連,或多世的貧困低賤命,子孫後代也一樣。
瘟疫嚴重蔓延,你依然無動於衷,就有草菅人命之罪。你沒有護生,還犯了殺生戒,造了入無間地獄的因。
(二)
如果這時候,你沒查證事實,或故意作亂,散播假新聞,讓眾生有了畏懼恐慌心而失去理智,小心自己種下愚癡的因,沒有明心的智慧,將來自己也會有被人嚇的果,過著提心吊膽的日子。
(三)
還有一種人,在災難時,喜愛動口,什麼事都要挑,缺乏同理心、包容心和耐性。牙尖嘴利的人,最容易犯口業。不要小看口業,人會有口臭、不整齊的牙齒、嘴吧難看、人緣欠佳、家庭失合、事業不振,說的話沒有人相信喜聽,都是口業的果報。
.
其實,人間有災難時,是我們很好修功德的時候。
我們應該向天公學習,有錢出錢,有力出力,有腦用腦,眾善奉行,諸惡莫作。
無論您是如何拜天公,請記得祂當初如何發心護持佛教,利益眾生,而得此尊貴之身。
金銀財寶、佳餚美酒,天上界不缺,甚至比人間還好幾億萬倍
我們人間的這些芝麻綠豆的供品,是天公慈悲才會前來受供。
如果您真心想得到祂的護佑,好好修行,勤於佈施,護持佛教,和祂一樣有護佑天下蒼生之心,您德昭鄰壑時,祂必會庇佑著您,讓您才震四方、財源廣進、閤家安康。
怎麼了?您不知道嗎?一個人特別有本事和才華時,就是因為後面有大天神或佛菩薩罩著啊! 有的人命之所以會平庸,因為後面「空空如也」啊!
_____________________
Today is the day to pay homage to Tian Gong!
Tian Gong, also known as the Lord of the Trāyastriṃśa (thirty-three) Heavens, the Jade Emperor and in Buddhism, Śakra.
He is the lord of a hundred devas, seventy-two lands, the four dvipas and billions of living beings.
In a previous reincarnation, He was a Brahmin lady. Before Shakyamuni Buddha, there was Kassapa Buddha. When Kassapa Buddha entered parinirvana, this Brahmin lady wished to construct a stupa as a offering to Kassapa Buddha.
32 other ladies joined in her initiative.
Building stupas have 10 karmic rewards:
1. One will not be born in border lands. (where no Dharma is present)
2. One does not suffer from poverty.
3. One will not receive a body of ignorance and erroneous views.
4. One's lifespan is long.
5. One receives the throne of 16 great kingdoms.
6. One obtains the Vajra Indestructible Power.
7. One obtains immeasurably vast and grand blessedness and merits.
8. One receives the compassion of all Buddhas and Bodhisattvas.
9. One has complete three kinds of supernormal awareness.
10. One will be reborn in the pure land.
Because of the virtuous cause from building a stupa, these thirty-three ladies ascended to the heaven. The Brahmin lady became the ruler of the Trāyastriṃśa Heaven, while the other 32 ladies became respective rulers of the 32 Heavens under it.
The Wuhan virus has everyone in a jittery mode recently.
As a human, one should fear being stupid rather than being poor. Yet when money is placed as a bait, the brains of some people seemed to have dropped right out of the head and straight to the bottoms.
(1)
If at this point in time, you choose to take advantage of this misfortune and make money unscrupulously, let me gently remind you: you are getting more than you bargained for.
This constitutes stealing. The goods you are selling are not worth that much money, but you deliberately raise the prices to fleece off the consumers.
The retribution for stealing will be having to spend your "hard-earned" money on prolonged/frequent sickness, and/or many lifetimes of poverty and lowliness. The same applies to your descendants.
As the epidemic spreads and worsens, should you remain callous, that means you have utter disregard to human life. You do not protect lives but choose to commit the sin of killing lives. This sows the seed for you to be banished to Infernal Hell upon your death.
(2)
If at this point in time, you spread false news without checking on facts, or out of sabotage, causing fear and panic in sentient beings, beware that you have planted the seed for ignorance and lack of enlightening wisdom.
In the future, you will have to undergo the retribution of being frightened by others, and live your days in tenterhooks.
(3)
There is another kind of people who likes to speak recklessly in times of disasters. They pick at everything and anything, lacking empathy, patience and forbearance.
It is very easy for a person with a sharp tongue and little wisdom to commit sins of the speech.
Do not underestimate the karma from that. Its karmic retributions can cause a person to suffer from a stinky breath, untidy teeth, ugly mouth, poor inter-personal relations, disharmonious family, flagging career, and/or lack of credibility and likability in his/her words.
.
When a disaster strikes the human realm, it is a very good time for us to cultivate our merits.
We should take a leaf out of Tian Gong's book - donate money that you have, contribute your physical effort that you can, use your brain that you...erm...have. Do no evil and cultivate all good.
(Oh, come on, if you can read this, you sure have a brain. It's just a matter of whether you have the heart to or not. )
Regardless of how you pay homage to Tian Gong, bear in mind how He generated bodhicitta to uphold Buddhism, benefit sentient beings and hence, obtained a distinguished rebirth.
There is no lacking in gold and silver treasures, delicacies and fine wines in the Heaven realm. In fact, they are a billion times better than what we have here in the human world.
The offerings we give are peanuts, but the Jade Emperor comes forth to receive our offerings out of compassion.
If you truly seek His protection, do your spiritual cultivation well, be diligent in your giving, uphold Buddhism, and have the heart to protect and help the common people, like the Jade Emperor's heart.
When your virtues are so well-known that you win the respect of your neighbours, the Jade Emperor will definitely
bless you with talents that astonish the world, plenty of wealth and a peaceful and healthy family.
Why? Didn't you know? When a person is especially talented and capable, that is because behind the person, there is a great Deva, Buddha or Bodhisattva watching over him/her.
On the other hand, when a person's destiny is very mediocre, that is because behind him/her is just empty space.
同時也有1部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過3,650的網紅瘦妮Sonnie Koenig,也在其Youtube影片中提到,年底通常是省錢但又花錢的一段時間,商店都在做大促銷折扣,尤其是歐美國家,這段時間尤其瘋狂? 我就趁這段時間買了一堆有的沒的彩妝保養相關產品,上集跟大家分享的是眼影盤類的產品,我只能說,這段時間我買的都是好貨呀!!!? 就請大家來看看我買了些什麼、然後試色後的感想吧!? 喔~對了,影片很長,請準備好零...
「just gold價格」的推薦目錄:
- 關於just gold價格 在 謙預 Qianyu.sg Facebook 的精選貼文
- 關於just gold價格 在 Jacky 玩具匣 Facebook 的最佳貼文
- 關於just gold價格 在 鄭喬予 Facebook 的最佳解答
- 關於just gold價格 在 瘦妮Sonnie Koenig Youtube 的最佳解答
- 關於just gold價格 在 Just Gold Just Diamond (Taiwan) 台灣鎮金店專頁 - Facebook 的評價
- 關於just gold價格 在 just gold金價的運費、客服和退貨,PTT - 疑難雜症萬事通 的評價
- 關於just gold價格 在 澳洲進口雞蛋更貴? 陳吉仲:價差由農委會吸收-民視新聞 的評價
just gold價格 在 Jacky 玩具匣 Facebook 的最佳貼文
新品資訊
CAT TOYS新品:1/12手持棒球棍的街頭女郎(含頭雕無素體) #CT021
CAT TOYS Brand
CT021 1:12 Scale Female Character set
just have info ,我都未知價格,
ITEM# 產品編號CT-021
Product Includes產品清單:
Female head sculpt 植髮女性頭雕
Athletic logo jacket 夾克
White sexy shirt T卹
Shorts with belt 短褲
Fishnet pantyhose 連體襪
High heel fashion boots 高跟中幫靴
Golden neck choker 項圈
Baseball bat 棒球棒
Artwork Packaging
1:12 SCALE SEAMLESS BODY AND HAND NOT INCLUDED
不包含1:12包膠素體和手。
PREORDER DEADLINE NOV. 10th.2020 / ARRIVAL ESTIMATED 2020.Q1
截單日期:2019年11月10日
到貨日期:2020 第1季度
不過你問我缺了紋身同手環
She lacks tattoos and gold bracelets
just gold價格 在 鄭喬予 Facebook 的最佳解答
颱風 大風大雨
無法出門 可以在家幹嘛呢?
來學個英文吧!
#颱風
#實用的444句
#英文
1. I see.我明白了
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too.我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on.來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on.等一等。
9. I agree。我同意。
10. Not bad.還不錯。
11. Not yet.還沒。
12. See you.再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long.再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
16. Allow me.讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much? 多少錢?
22. I'm full.我飽了。
23. I'm home.我回來了。
24. I'm lost.我迷路了。
25. My treat.我請客。
26. So do I.我也一樣。
27. This way。這邊請。
28. After you.您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me.跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise.我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again.再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don't move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so.我也這麼想。
48. I'm single.我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That's all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up.時間快到了。
55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry.別擔心。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That's neat.這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age.他和我同歲。
66. Here you are.給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy.別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
73. Help yourself.別客氣。
74. I'm on a diet.我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch.保持聯絡。
76. Time is money.時間就是金錢。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right.你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?
85. I have no idea.我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It's her field.這是她的本行。
90. It's up to you.由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
94. You're welcome.不客氣。
95. Any day will do.哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up.我會幫你打點的
101. It sounds great!.聽起來很不錯。
102. It's a fine day。今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good.目前還不錯。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train.他乘火車來。
108. He is ill in bed.他臥病在床。
109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。
115. I'm On your side.我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain.不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We're all for it.我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word.我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don't let me down.別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go.來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon.請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I'll be back soon.我馬上回來。
132. I'll check it out.我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story.說來話長。
134. It’s Sunday today.今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind.做個決定吧。
137. That's all I need.我就要這些。
138. The view is great.景色多麼漂亮!
139. The wall has ears.隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus.汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
145. Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也這麼認為。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don't be so modest.別謙虛了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy.他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child.他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you.我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool.天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right.看來這沒問題。
157. It's going too far.太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold.她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea.這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero.白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak.他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big.他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election.他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly.要是我能飛就好了。
169. I'll be right there.我馬上就到。
170. I'll see you at six.我六點鐘見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
172. Just read it for me.就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out.沒時間了。
176. We are good friends.我們是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man.人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
181. Don't lose your head。不要驚慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke.他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
186. I know all about it.我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time.這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It's against the law.這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering.我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please.說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job.這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own.這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout.你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起來很冷。 。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt.係好你的安全帶。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著·回答。
204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you.這裡有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這麼做。
211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case.習以為常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York.他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired.他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful.我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it.我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need.這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me.那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer.就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment.只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones.過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up.媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me.哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting.滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six.晚餐六點鐘就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served.先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor.他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man.他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job.他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me.他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself.我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it.對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock.我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself.我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。
257. She's under the weather.她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly.小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis.那謠言沒有·根據。
260. They praised him highly.他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time.你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all.我為人人,人人為我。
265. East,west,home is best.金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature.他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now.我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much.我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park.我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear.我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it.恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking.我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl.珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time.咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
283. Money is not everything.金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke.兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise.別吵了。
286. That makes no difference.沒什麼區別。
287. The price is reasonable.價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king.他們擁立他為國王。
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡?
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there.你說得挺有道理的。
300. Bein301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk.不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by.不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated.他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous.他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town.他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last.我終於找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit.我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes.我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything.我會安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor.我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out.我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler.天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed.你早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street.禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted.她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please.請出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。
324. That's the latest fashion.這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time.火車準時到達。
326. There go the house lights.劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour.他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better.情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty.請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work.我們都忙於工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
332. You can get what you want.你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
335. Be careful not to fall ill.注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy.做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit.簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease.癌症是一種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
340. Don't dream away your time.不要虛度光陰。
341. Don't keep me waiting long.不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory.他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task.他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends.他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace.他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired.他很累。
348. His looks are always funny.他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK.我希望住在紐約。
353. I'm very glad to hear that.很高興聽你這樣說。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!
356. No littering on the campus.在校園內不准亂丟廢物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll.她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want.那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。
361. The figure seems all Right.數目看起來是對的。
362. The stars are too far away.星星太遙遠了。
363. The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday.明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path.我們走在花園小徑上。
366. What you need is just rest.你需要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麼舞?
368. You'd better let her alone.你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
369. A lost chance never returns.錯過的機會永不再來。
370. Don't let this get you down.不要為此灰心喪氣。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right.我認為你是不對的。
373. I have never seen the movie.我從未看過那部電影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages.我好久沒見到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago.我三天前去過那兒。
377. It's a friendly competition.這是一場友誼賽。
378. It's very thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike.王先生在修他的自行車。
381. My brother is seeking a job.我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year.南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong.你沒錯,他也沒錯。
384. Opportunity knocks but once.機不可失,時不再來。
385. She dressed herself hastily.她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。
387. Someone is ringing the bell.有人在按門鈴。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
389. These shoes don't fit right.這雙鞋不太合適。
390. This is only the first half.這才是上半場呢。
391. This pen doesn't write well.這鋼筆不好寫。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?
393. You really look sharp today.你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house.又有一隻貓來到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核對一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me.別瞞著我事實真相。
397. Everything has its beginning.凡事都有開端。
398. He came to the point at once.他一下子就說到了點子上。
399. He fell behind with his work.他工作落後了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人g criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦
401. He neither smokes nor drinks.他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill.他策馬跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work.他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是乾活,他幹什麼都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant.他的父親經營一家餐館。
407. I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking.我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
409. I want to see the film again.我真想再看一遍。
410. I've got too much work to do.我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
412. Please let me check the bill.請讓我核對一下帳單。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful.充足的睡眠有益於健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east.太陽從東方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain.這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
418. You can either stay or leave.你或者留下或者離開。
419. Your life is your own affair.你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold.發閃光的不全是黃金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch.別忘了保持聯繫。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes.他穿著平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead.他比我高一頭。
427. He led them down the mountain.他帶他們下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer.他被培養成一名律師。
429. I am afraid that l have to go.我要走了。
430. I don't have any cash with me.我身上沒帶現金。
431. I have been putting on weight.我開始發胖了。
432. I have just finished the book.我剛剛讀完這本書。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。
434. It appears to be a true story.這故事似乎是真的。
435. I've got to start working out.我必須開始做健身運動了。
436. Japan is to the east of China.日本在中國的東部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours.我的表比你的表快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。
440. Thanks for your flattering me.多謝你的誇獎。
441. They charged the fault on him.他們把過失歸咎於他。
442. This car is in good condition.這車性能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy.這件工作本身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of time.時間見真理
just gold價格 在 瘦妮Sonnie Koenig Youtube 的最佳解答
年底通常是省錢但又花錢的一段時間,商店都在做大促銷折扣,尤其是歐美國家,這段時間尤其瘋狂?
我就趁這段時間買了一堆有的沒的彩妝保養相關產品,上集跟大家分享的是眼影盤類的產品,我只能說,這段時間我買的都是好貨呀!!!?
就請大家來看看我買了些什麼、然後試色後的感想吧!?
喔~對了,影片很長,請準備好零食飲品喔?
Please thumbs up if you like it =D
如果你喜歡這視頻的話,請不要客氣地幫我按一個讚唷 =D
**影片中提到/用到的產品 The products I mentioned/used in the video**
--候補--
** 一些折扣碼請大家取用 Some discount codes you may like **
1. THRIVE CAUSEMETICS
第一次訂購享有10塊美金折扣 Get $10 off your first order.
https://bit.ly/2LPAOc9
2. BH COSMETICS (US Only)
-- 折扣資訊 Discount Info
http://bit.ly/2HpNXWR
-- 限時折扣 Limited Time Offers
http://bit.ly/2HnfZlQ
3. Tatcha
https://bit.ly/2RT0fMT
點這連結進去,第一次購買滿美金100塊即享有8折優惠
$20 off your first purchase of $100 or more
4. ERIN CONDREN 手帳本官網
點這連結訂購Erin Condren Life Planner可以得到10塊美金的折價唷!Click on this link, you'll receive $10 off your first purchase of Erin Condren Life Planner.
http://bit.ly/2tydJWT
5. Nu Skin 如新
-- 我沒有在經營如新,但因為我喜歡她們的一些產品,所以我有註冊直銷商帳號(沒有經營就沒有業績壓力),只是用來方便我買東西。在德國,直銷商帳號比一般消費者帳號購買的價格優惠很多,但在台灣和一般消費者的價錢是一樣的。不管妳是在哪一個國家註冊帳號,都需要一個保薦人,也就是所謂『上線』的 ID 完成註冊,如果妳沒有認識的直銷商,可以用我的 ID 完成註冊喔!ID是 DE3369373
You can get discounted prices if you sign up as a brand new distributor account using the ID number DE3369373 in Sponsoring Distributor ID area.
** 我平常購買美妝保養品的一些網站 Some places I shop for makeup and skin care products **
1. Lookfantastic
https://bit.ly/2qmwVlz
2. Cult Beauty
https://bit.ly/2P0JKBq
**給大家的參考**
『我的膚質 My Skin Type』混合性內油外乾痘痘肌
Combination & Acne
『我的唇性 My Lip Type』唇紋明顯、唇色較深、唇乾
Dark & Dry
♛ Find My Tea Talk Series Here 閒聊系列影片播放列在這兒
https://goo.gl/ffRdag
♛ Find My Vlog Series Here 生活影音記錄影片播放列在這兒
https://goo.gl/BKv074
♛ Find My Pregnancy Diary Here 懷孕日記系列播放列在這兒
https://goo.gl/Ua1sFv
♛ Watch planning related videos here 手帳本影片播放列在這兒
https://goo.gl/vdmCJS
♛ Check out my blog!
http://sonniekoenig.com/
♛ Like me on Facebook! 來臉書找我!
Germany+Taiwan 德國嬌妻瘦妮的異國趣
http://www.facebook.com/sonniekoenig
Hey, It's Sonnie! 瘦妮
http://www.facebook.com/sonniekoenig2
♛ Instagram:
@stylesonnie (美妝保養相關的分享 I share beauty related stuff here)
@sonniekoenig (家庭日常生活分享 I share my daily life here)
@pimpmyplannerco (手帳本相關分享 It's all about planners and stationery.)
♛ Follow me on Weibo 微博 @ sonniekoenig (ItsSonnie瘦妮在德國)
♛ Join me on Snapchat @ sonniekoenig
♛ Follow me on twitter!
https://twitter.com/SonnieKoenig
♛ Pinterest: @sonniekoenig
♛ Google+: sonniekoenig
Sound effects: iLife
Disclaimer: It's not sponsored. I bought everything myself! It's my honest opinions!
聲明:這不是業配視頻,全部都是我自己買的!分享內容也是我真實的感想!
just gold價格 在 澳洲進口雞蛋更貴? 陳吉仲:價差由農委會吸收-民視新聞 的推薦與評價
民視快新聞】即時中心/劉書旋報導國內缺蛋荒持續延燒,農委會主委陳吉仲今(1)日至立法院報告,對於外傳從澳洲專案購買500萬雞蛋,將額外多貴3000萬 ... ... <看更多>
just gold價格 在 Just Gold Just Diamond (Taiwan) 台灣鎮金店專頁 - Facebook 的推薦與評價
[Just Gold.Just Diamond分店] 台北太平洋SOGO忠孝館-台北市忠孝東路4段45號4F(02-27515310) 新光三越南西店-台北市南京西路12號4F(02-25677520) ... <看更多>
相關內容