【もう、人として生きていくことはできない】
昨日、スタートしたクラウドファンディング「西野亮廣×鴨頭嘉人コラボ講演 ~夢とエンタメで世界を変えていこう~」が、プロジェクト立ち上げから7時間44分で、目標金額の2000万円を突破しました。
たくさんのご支援、本当にありがとうございます。
【西野亮廣×鴨頭嘉人】
https://silkhat.yoshimoto.co.jp/projects/2037
知らない方の為に、このプロジェクトの概要をあらためて御説明させていただきます。
こちらは、YouTube講演家の鴨頭嘉人さんとチーム鴨頭の皆さんが仕掛けてくださった、言わば「西野亮廣応援企画」でして……僕と鴨頭さんのコラボ講演を、なんと3週間後に東京国際フォーラムでおこなうのですが、なんとなんと、その収益を全額、映画『えんとつ町のプペル』のチケットの購入代金にあてて、そのチケットを子供達にプレゼントしてくださるというのです。
もう、とんでもない規模の支援なんです。
昨日は丸一日、映画のアフレコ収録がありまして、その合間合間でスマホをチラチラと見ながら、今回のクラファンの動きを追わせていただいたのですが……Twitterのタイムラインを見ると、チーム鴨頭の皆さんが一丸となって、「行け〜!」といった感じで、応援してくださっているんです。
もう一度言いますが、これは自分達の為にやっているわけではなくて、動機は「今回は西野亮廣を勝たせる」の一点なんです。
本当はお一人お一人に会いに行って、キチンを御礼しなきゃいけないところなのですが、映画制作が佳境に入っていて、今はどうしても現場を離れられなくて……なので心の中で「ありがとうございます」と言って、スマホを閉じ、また映画制作に戻りました。
今、チーム鴨頭の皆さんをはじめ、本当にたくさんの人が映画『えんとつ町のプペル』を、そして『西野亮廣』を応援してくださっています。
一度、『♯えんとつ町のプペル』でエゴサーチしてみてください。今、応援の輪が本当に、すごいことになっているので。
昨日もお話ししたのですが、今年は皆大変です。
100年に一度のウイルスに襲われて、僕らは今日も溺れそうになりながら、その乗り越え方を探している。
皆、不安で不安で仕方ないと思うんです。
自分のことでやらなくちゃいけないことがまだまだある。
そんな中、僕の挑戦にその大切な時間を分けてくれて、「西野、頑張れ〜」と言ってくださっている。
本当に本当にありがたいし、罪深いなぁと思っています。
よく、映画制作の現場で、監督が怒鳴り散らしてたりするじゃないですか?
…というか、監督って、なんか怒ってますよね?
前にある椅子を蹴ってるイメージありません(笑)?
僕、身体がナヨナヨしているので、怒鳴ったり、モノに当たったりしても似合わないから、ああいう表現はしないのですが、
あの「怒り」は、すごくよく分かります。
これは、映画に限らず、リーダーと呼ばれる人や、経営者もそうだと思います。
「怒鳴りちらすのは人としてどうなんだ?」という真っ当なご意見もありますが(超わかるよ!)、しかし一方で、リーダーは、この背景、このセリフ、この音楽、このワンシーンを存在させる為に、どれだけの人が動いてくださったか、そして、動いてくださった方々の顔かを常に想像しています。
その人達が、どれだけのものを犠牲にしてくれたかを知っているんです。
僕はありがたいことに「一緒に働きたい」という声をよくいただいて、それこそサロン内で学生インターンを募集すると、毎回、一瞬で数百人の応募がくるんです。
でも、彼らに、よく言うんです。
「その程度の覚悟なら、僕に近寄って来ないでくれ。そのペースで走りたいのであれば、僕の隣なんかよりも、もっともっと居心地の良い場所がある」
僕はあなたの首根っこを掴まえて、「僕の隣で働け」とは絶対に言わないんですね。
「他所でやります」と言われても、一切引きとめない。どうぞどうぞ。
ただ、あなたの意思で、「西野の隣で働く」というのであれば、覚悟は決めて欲しい。
1000時間かけようが、それがツマラナイものであれば、僕は1秒でゴミ箱に捨てます。
恨むのなら、好きなだけ恨んでもらって構いません。
ただし、恨む相手を間違っちゃいけない。
ここは「これだけ頑張ったのに」が通用する世界じゃない。
一番悪いのは、1000時間かけているのにツマラナイものしか作れない自分です。
「恨むなら、自分の弱さを恨め」といったところです。
時々、僕は、見る人が見れば「血も涙もないような判断」をする場合があります。
それこそ、「これ、デモなんですけど」といってあげてきてくださった時に、それが、たとえ完成度でいうと10%程度であろうが、そこには、その人が今回の仕事にかけている想い・姿勢が全部出るじゃないですか。
そこで、流れ作業のようなものを出してこられる方とは、もっというと血の匂いがしない方とは、僕、二度と仕事をしないんです。
もう二度と会わない。
理由は、その人が可愛そうだから。
ここは、そんな人が生きられる世界じゃない。
そして、何より、この背景、このセリフ、この音楽、このワンシーンを存在させる為に、どれだけの人が動いて、どれだけのお金が動いて、どれだけ人が、ここに立ちたくても立てなかったを知っているからです。
応援されればされるほど、現場では人としていられなくなって、鬼みたいになっちゃうんですけど、でも、ここは、そういう世界なので、それでいいと思っています。
この話を聞いて、「上等じゃねぇか」という方がいらっしゃいましたら、株式会社NISHINOのインターンを受けるか、もしくは、ウチの若手社員やインターン生から話を聞いて見てください。
本気でエンタメをやる気があるのであれば、この上ない環境であることは間違いないです。
ただ、「同い年で、せめて日本一ぐらいはとっとけよ。みっともねぇな」という領域での打ち合いになるので、参加されるのであれば、それぐらいの感じでお願いします。
なんじゃかんじゃで、すっかり徹夜になっちゃったのですが、今日はスタートが早くて、これからもうアフレコ収録です。
頑張ってきます。
あなたも頑張って。
▼西野亮廣の最新のエンタメビジネスに関する記事(1記事=2000~3000文字)が毎朝読めるのはオンラインサロン(ほぼメルマガ)はコチラ↓
https://salon.jp/nishino
▼Instagram版はコチラ↓
https://nishino73.thebase.in/items/25497065
[I can't live as a person anymore]
Yesterday, the crowdfunding that started ′′ Ryo Nishino x tsuji head collaboration lecture ~ Let's change the world with dreams and enta ~" but it's been 7 hours and 44 minutes since the project launched, and it's a goal I've breached 2000 yen of the amount.
Thank you so much for all your support.
[ryo nishino x]]
https://silkhat.yoshimoto.co.jp/projects/2037
For those who don't know, I will explain the summary of this project again.
This is the ′′ Nishino Ryo Nishino cheering project ′′ that was planted by the youtube speaker, Mr. Tsuji Chia-San and the team-head...... I'm going to have a collaboration lecture between me and Mr. Tsuji-San, what a 3 In a week, I'm going to go to the Tokyo International Forum, but I'm going to have a good time with the full price of the revenue, and I'm going to have a good time with the purchase of the ticket for the movie ′′ a town ′′ and I'm going to give it to the kids I'm sorry.
It's already a hell of a scale support.
Yesterday was a whole day, and there was a recording of the movie, and I was able to chase the movement of the fan this time while watching the smartphone glimmer in the middle of the day...... when I see the twitter timeline, I feel like I'm going to go to the middle of the day, and I'm going to go to the middle of the day, and I'm rooting for you.
I'll say it again, but this is not for us, but the motive is ′′ this time I'm going to win ryo nishino ′′
I really have to go to see each and every one of you, and I have to thank you for your support, but the movie production is in the the, and now I can't leave the site...... so I'm in my heart So I said ′′ thank you ′′ and closed my smartphone and went back to film production again.
Now, a lot of people are supporting the movie ′′ a town ′′ and ′′ Ryo Nishino ′′ from the team of the team.
Once," try to search ego in ♯ a town," Now the circle of cheering is really going to be amazing.
I talked about it yesterday too, but this year everyone is hard.
Being attacked by a virus once a year, we are going to drown again today, and we are looking for a way to get over it.
I don't think everyone is anxious and anxious.
There are still things I need to do with myself.
In such a way, I'm saying, ′′ go nishino ~" for sharing that precious time in my challenge.
I really really want to be, I think it's sinful.
Isn't the director ranting at the site of the movie production?
... I mean, the director is angry, right?
I don't have an image of kicking a chair in front of me lol?
I don't have an expression because my body is na, so I don't have a good expression because it doesn't suit me if i yell or hit things.
That ′′ anger ′′ is very well understood.
I think this is not limited to movies, people called leaders, and managers.
There is also a fair opinion that ′′ how about ranting as a person?" (I know it! ), but on the other hand, the leader is this background, this line, this music, how many people have moved to exist this scene, and the face of those who have moved. Always I imagine.
I know how many things they have sacrificed.
I'm thankful for the voice of ′′ I want to work with you ′′ and it's a student intern in the salon, and every time I get a few hundred submissions in a moment.
But I often say to them.
′′ don't come near me if you're ready for that extent. If you want to run at that pace, there's a more cozy place than next to me ′′
I'll catch your neck and never say ′′ work next to me,"
Even if you say ′′ I'll do it somewhere else I can't pull it off. Here you go.
I just want you to be prepared if you are ′′ working next to nishino," in your will.
1000 hours, but if it's a dwee, I'll throw it in the trash in 1 seconds.
If you hate it, you can grudge as much as you want.
However, don't wrong the opponent you hate.
This is not the world where ′′ I did my best ′′ is going to pass.
The worst thing is that I can only make a dwee even though it's been 1000 hours.
′′ if you hate it, grudge your weakness
Sometimes I see someone who sees it, ′′ judgement that there is no blood or tears ′′
That's what it's like to say, ′′ this is a demo," it's about 10 % of the completion, but there's the person who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who is the one who Isn't it all about your thoughts?
So, I don't work again if I don't smell the blood more than the people who can put out something like the flow work.
I'll never see you again.
The reason is because the person looks cute.
This is not a world where people like that can live.
And above all, this background, this line, this music, to exist this scene, how many people move, how much money moves, and how many people want to stand here. Stand up Because I know I didn't.
The more you cheer up, the more you can't be a person on the site, the more you're like a demon, but this is a world like that, so i think it's good.
Listen to this story, if you are interested in ′′ good," please take an intern of nishino co ltd. or listen to our young employees and intern students.
If you are seriously motivated by entertainment, there is no doubt that it is an environment that can't be done.
It's just," it's the same age, at least it's about Japan. It's going to be a dǎchi héi in the area of ′′ I don't know what to do, so if you're going to participate, please feel like it.
Well, it's been a long time since I've been in the middle of a long time, but today is the start of the day, and now I'm already recording the recording.
I'll do my best.
Good luck to you too.
▼ an article about the latest entertainment business of ryo nishino (1 articles = 2000 to 3000 characters) can be read every morning online salon (almost mail magazine) is here ↓
https://salon.jp/nishino
▼ Instagram version is here ↓
https://nishino73.thebase.in/items/25497065Translated
同時也有10000部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過2,910的網紅コバにゃんチャンネル,也在其Youtube影片中提到,...
i hate myself意思 在 倫敦人妻先生手記 Facebook 的最佳貼文
#日常生活小品系列
話說一兩個月前,認識了一位來自法國的朋友,由於我們的公司都很接近,所以有時候也會約在一起吃午飯。日子久了,大家也覺得午餐時間有點太短,要不約個晚飯?
「你說,吃這種東西真的能減肥?」我在餐廳疑惑地望著眼前這堆伴了超多橄欖油的白肉,據說,不吃碳水化合物就能夠減肥,這個我覺得和我的「食蛋糕減肥法」是如同一轍的。
「哈哈,是啊,但要連糖也得戒掉哦!」法國仔大約三十來歲,不是特別的英俊,個子也不高,目測不足175公分,在歐洲人裡這種高度算是輕度傷殘人士(我這個16x的屬於嚴重殘障)。他理一個小平頭,和我一樣都是剛下班,穿著一身西裝。他很愛笑,笑起來很是響亮,用他的帶有法國口音的英語說。
「好吧,我就陪你瘋一晚吧... 」這麼油真的能減肥?算了,好歹也是一餐。
「這個星期六、日有什麼做呀?」他一面吃著雞肉一面詢問,我還是覺得法國口音的英文有種莫名的喜感。
「我會去博物館,最近認識了一個考古學教授,我這種毫無羞恥之心的人,當然要他當我的導遊吧?」
「我也可以當你的導遊啊!」他表示不滿。
「但是... 人家是學者啊,跟他逛會學到很多有趣的東西吧?」我上下打量,你難道是兼職導遊?
「我也是學者啊!」他不服氣地表示。
「你知道饞嘴不是一門學科吧?如果是的話,我一早是院長了。」我忍不住搶白他,我倒沒見過看上去這麼充滿喜感的學者。
「不... 你等一下...」他拿出手機在翻,我心想,老兄,你在說笑吧?
「你看!」他把手機遞給我,是某新聞網站的報導,裡面是他一臉認真地站台演講台的照片,圖片的標題給他的篇呼是Dr... 啊... 還是某公司的始創人及CEO... 再往下一讀,新聞略略提及他公司的規模— 具體不好說,但足夠我倒抽一口涼氣。
「你不是說你只是個銷售員嗎?!」我下巴掉到桌上了。
「CEO不就是銷售員嗎?我推銷遠景、信念和未來,我也要讓公司的銷售達標啊...」他一臉「是你沒問清楚好不好」的樣子。
「你早該跟我說啊,我會對你禮貌點的,畢竟是博士啊,很值得尊敬的。」我抓了抓臉頰,在為這兩個月來經常偷他的餸菜感到有一點不好意思。
「但是我很喜歡那樣的你,你不需要在我面前裝什麼,我就是喜歡沒有包袱的你。」他放下餐具,微笑著說。
「好吧,說一個祕密給我聽,那我們就扯平吧。」
「呃... 我也說個有關讀書的吧?我大學畢業的GPA是2.32...」我有點不好意思的說。
「亞洲的大學是怎樣算分數?最高是3分嗎?」
「最高是4... 喂!你那個上揚的嘴角是什麼的一回事?!我們香港奉行求學不是求分數的,學習的結果不重要,過程才重要!」反正他不知道香港教育是怎樣,呃鬼食豆腐是常識吧?
「但光從這悲劇的結果來說,我也感受不到你有過什麼過程可言啊,哈哈哈哈...」他的招牌式大笑真的很討厭。
「不過,我相信你在工作時一定學了很多東西,我們都畢業很多年了,分數都不再重要,謝謝你跟我分享這個祕密。」
「乾杯!」他拿他的紅酒杯敲了我的梳打水杯一下。
晚飯後,我們到了一間酒吧繼續聊天,談旅遊、談文化、談見聞,這傢伙挺有趣的,偶爾會冒出一句廣東話、又偶爾會說句國語,怪氣怪調的讓人哭笑不得。
「我下個月會到皇宮參加一個舞會哦!」說到未來的旅遊計劃,他突然冒出這一句。
「舞會?是怎樣的?」
「就是舞會啊,一開始會吃點東西,然後會有一班年輕人或是主人家先跳一段舞解鎖舞池,我們賓客才能加入去跳。」
「聽起來很有趣的。」
「是啊,要不是我一早約了舞伴,我想邀請你陪我去。」
「不、不、不!我完全不會跳舞,會很失禮的。」
「你跟著我去跳就行了嘛,你真的什麼舞也不會跳?」
「chicken dance倒是可以,但要是穿禮服在皇宮跳雞舞,會被處決吧?」
「哈哈哈,你將名留青史!」
「對了,賞臉跟我跳一只舞嗎?」他靈機一觸,伸手邀請。
「現在的音樂是流行曲吧?」
「流行曲也能跳啊,你看大家都在舞池跳了。」他向舞池指了指。
「呃... 好吧,但我真的不會跳舞...」我還是跟著他到舞池。
「把手交給我,放鬆,隨著節奏搖擺就是。」
「左右左右左右...」我在給自己數拍子。
「開始動起來了嘛!給你一點獎勵!」說著,他把我的手放在他胸前,然而沿下掃著。
「啊?!」這傢伙每次見面都是穿厚西裝,原來身材好極了,厚實的胸肌,還有能隔著恤衫也能摸出來的腹肌。
「不要縮手,我說過,把你的身體交給我,不是嗎?」我有點不好意思地縮開手,他卻發力把我拉到他的胸前,一手抱著我的腰,隨著音樂繼續跳舞。
「繼續呼吸吧,你在我面前不用裝的,我喜歡那樣的你。」比起推開他,我更是本能反應地收腹,畢竟人怕出名豬怕肥,人妻先生最怕出名肥,抽水唔緊要,抽脂會被嫌棄的,萬一佢叫個酒保俾枝美極黎點算?!
氣氛是很好的,我們跳了一會,他的目光變得熾熱,一陣口乾舌燥,這個時候應該要接吻吧?
等一下,這樣子不太好吧?
我伸手輕撫他的臉頰,他閉上眼睛感受著這一剎的溫柔,然後我反手把手按在他唇上,我惦高一點吻了過去。就是這樣,我們接了一個沒有接的吻,音樂來到副歌大聲地播著:
I might hate myself tomorrow but I’m on my way tonight
At the bottom of the bottle, you're the poison in the wine
And I know I can’t change you and I, I won’t change...
#本故事內容純屬虛構
#錫都冇錫絕對係IIA級過到電檢
#其實我嘅目標係做一個童話故事作家
#床前讀物
#咩兒童會咁癡線睇呢啲故事
#我幾肯定未來呢一年佢出場率會好高
#感謝咸池桃花
Lonely together- https://youtu.be/ruDrVMBCLaw
i hate myself意思 在 Auman Facebook 的最佳解答
Just a quick update for those who might not have heard of our election result as of yesterday.
We've had the highest voting rate since 2004, with a turnout rate of 58% - reflecting how important it is given that it is the first one since the Umbrella Movement in 2014.
Pro-democracy camp has maintained its veto power in LegCo (at least in relation to members bills and constitutional reforms), winning 19 seats out of 35 in the Geographical Constituency, and 11 out of 35 in the Functional Constituency.
There are some new faces in the LegCo, with new generations now entering the council. Six candidates have set to advocate for Hong Kong's "self-determination" in the LegCo. Although localist parties did not do as well as I'd hope, overall the results still remain positive.
In case you've missed it, here's the video which is a continuation of my previous video explaining how Hong Kong is not China. This video will give you a better idea into Hong Kong's flawed institutional structure. It is to be seen whether call for Hong Kong's self-determination can really be brought up in the LegCo.
Lastly, for the next period of time, I will be returning to my usual Cantonese videos (travelling, vlogging etc). I know that many of you perhaps don't understand Cantonese so I will be putting on English subtitles in my future videos.
Thanks,
Auman
Hong Kong Independence?
…all you need to know about recent Hong Kong in 15 minutes
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
↓↓Transcript (as requested)↓↓
我們之前提及香港與中國有截然不同的制度
So previously we talked about Hong Kong and China having vastly a different system
香港是一個仿民主社會,而中國即由中國共產黨統治
Hong Kong is a quasi-democratic society while China is dominated by the Chinese Communist Party
所以我們不希望人們混淆兩者
…so we don’t want people to get confused between the two
但故事還未講完
But the story doesn’t end here
明年是2017年,香港主權移交給中國的20週年
Next year 2017, it would be 20 years since Hong Kong’s turnover to China
你大概會以為這段時間香港和中國會越走越近
You would’ve thought that during this time, Hong Kong and China would’ve grown closer to one another
但事實卻非如此
But it has not been so.
香港人和中國人反而變得越來越有隔膜
If anything, we’ve grown to be more and more apart.
-\-\-
沒錯 在過去20年
Yes it is true that during the last two decades
中國從一個發展中國家 發展成現時最大經濟體系之一
China has gone from being a developing country to what is now one of the largest, if not the largest economy in the world
人民收入增加 生活質素提升 有些中國人也躋身全球富豪榜
…which means rising income for Chinese citizens, better quality of life and China has some of the richest people in the world
香港人應該為中國人身份感到自豪吧
If anything, Hong Kong people should be a proud China man!
我還記得2008北京奧運 那個開幕典禮實在是精妙絕倫
I still remember seeing the Beijing Olympics in 2008; that opening ceremony was outrageously amazing
花了很多心機 很好看
…it was beautifully done and such a joy to watch
那是香港人少有地為國家感到自豪的一刻
It was one of those rare moments where Hong Kong people share the same sense of pride as the rest of China
不過 現實歸現實
But the Olympics is one thing, and reality is another
-\-\-
事實上,自主權移交以來,香港和中國一直有許多矛盾和衝突
The truth is there have been a lot of conflicts between Hong Kong and China since the handover
香港向中國打開了大門,每天都有大量中國遊客到訪
Hong Kong has largely opened up to China where we get a huge number of Chinese tourists every day
旅客本身不應該是個問題,但我們目睹過不少中國旅客的不文明行為
並不是問題。重點在於中國遊客所製造出來的問題。
While tourism shouldn’t be a problem in itself, we have witnessed a lot of issues with these Chinese tourists
例如不懂得在迪士尼樂園排隊 和隨地小便
There had been reports of uncivilized behavior such as not knowing how to queue in Disneyland and… pissing on the street.
我必須強調 不是所有中國遊客都會這樣做 只有一部份會這樣做
And I can’t emphasize enough, not every Chinese tourists do it, it’s just some that does it
但由於香港每天都有大量的中國遊客 這成為了一個逼切的問題
…but because Hong Kong gets so many of them, that becomes a daily problem for people living in Hong Kong.
除此之外,我們可以看到名牌店和藥房的數量激增,以滿足中國遊客的需求
And it’s not just that, we see the rise in luxury shops and pharmacies in Hong Kong to tailor the need of Chinese tourists
如果你去上水(很接近中國邊境的地方)的街頭
If you go to a street in Sheung Shui, which is a place very close to the mainland border
我以前常常去的──你會看見到處都是藥房
I used to go there a lot - you see streets full of pharmacies
其實我完全不明白為何這些店舖會叫做藥房
…and I don’t even know why they are called pharmacies
因為他們主要不是售賣藥物,而是奶粉和尿片
…because mainly they don’t sell medicine, they sell baby milk formula and diapers.
事實上 大陸人不相信中國製的貨品
The thing is, mainland Chinese don’t trust their own stuff
因為在中國任何東西都有可能是假的 那裡沒有質量管制或食物安全
…because you can get fake everything in China; there’s no quality control or food safety
所以很多中國人都會來香港買日用品 如奶粉
So many Chinese come to Hong Kong to buy daily stuff and one product that has always been in high demand is baby milk formulas
香港部份地區甚至出現奶粉短缺的問題
It has got to a point where the supply became so tight that there is a shortage of milk formulas in some areas of Hong Kong
如果你住在歐洲或美國,這情況可能難以置信
If you are living in the Europe or the US, this might sound really hard to believe
嬰兒配方奶粉和尿片!但這是真的,這切切實實在香港發生
Milk formula and diapers, but it’s true, it is what’s happening in Hong Kong.
還有其他問題,例如中國孕婦來港產子等
I can go on about other stuff as well such as the number of Mainland pregnant women who come to Hong Kong
事實上,在2010年,37%新生嬰兒的父母均不是香港永久居民
In fact, in 2010, as much as 37% of all babies born in Hong Kong have neither parents being a permanent Hong Kong resident
-\-\-
基於這些中港矛盾的問題 香港出現越來越嚴重的反中情緒
Basically because of all these things, this has led to an increasingly serious anti-Chinese hype in Hong Kong
很多香港人都不歡迎中國人 只想他們離開
Many local people are furious and just want them to go away
但對我來說 問題永遠出於制度
But to me, the real problem always lies in the system
我不想將整件事歸疚於中國人身上
Conceptually, I hate to put my frustration upon the Chinese people
因為要來港購物以保障自身安全並不是他們的錯
Because it’s not their fault that they have to buy things from Hong Kong to ensure that they are safe
但制度上出了甚麼問題?
But what about the system?
關於這個制度我簡述如下
There’s a lot I can say about this system, but for now I will just simplify it as follows
在制度頂端有中國共產黨,之後有香港政府和立法會中的建制派
At the top of the system we have the Chinese Communist Party, then we have the Hong Kong government and the pro-establishment camp in our Legislative council
簡單來說,這個制度一直想將香港變成中國的一個普通城市
In short, this system has been trying to turn Hong Kong into just another city of China
並且破壞一國兩制的原則
…and damaging the core principle of “One Country, Two Systems”
-\-\-
很長時間以來,香港人一直在爭取民主
For a long time, Hong Kong people have been advocating for full democracy
即是普選,可以提名和投票給我們自己的領袖(行政長官)
That means universal suffrage with the right to nominate and elect our own leader, which in Hong Kong is called the Chief Executive
根據基本法,我們有普選的權利
According to the Basic Law, we have a legal right to universal suffrage.
在過去20年,中國政府曾多次承諾香港人會有普選
In the past 20 years, the Chinese government has assured Hong Kong several times that we are going to get universal suffrage
但他們一直拖延實施普選的日期
But they have been pushing back the date for it
又推托說香港人未準備好,所以2007年和2012年都沒有普選。
…and kept saying Hong Kong wasn’t ready, so we didn’t get it in 2007 and 2012
但北京承諾香港2017年可普選特首
But the Chinese has set a timeline for it, and they said Hong Kong would eventually get universal suffrage by 2017
結果,2014年8月31日,北京說
And guess what, on 31st August 2014, the Chinese said
好,你可以有你想要的普選,但我們需要增加幾個條件
Alright you are going to get your universal suffrage, but we are going to have to impose some conditions
首先,行政長官必需愛國
First the Chief Executive must be someone who is patriotic to China
第二,候選人需要先得到現有的行政長官選舉委員會的提名 (絕大部分都是親中代表)
Secondly candidates are going to be nominated by the current Election Committee, which consists (mostly) of 1200 pro-Beijing representatives
最後,無論誰勝出選舉,都要得到中國政府委任才可成為行政長官
Lastly, whoever wins the popular election must be appointed by the Chinese government
所以他們就是說,好,你們可以普選,但我們保留剔除任何人的權利
So basically they are saying, alright you can get your vote but we reserve the right to screen out anyone that we dislike
-\-\-
北京公布831決定後,香港人當然很憤怒
After this was announced by the Chinese officials, we were bloody furious
所以我們展開了一連串抗議行動,要求真普選
So we began a series of protests demanding for “true universal suffrage”
我們一直以來都覺得普選就是
For years we have always thought universal suffrage means just that
一個民主及公開的選舉
The right to vote in a democratic and open election
但是中共卻憑空製造了完全相反的東西
But the CCP managed to create something that is completely contrary to that
結果,大學生開始罷課
As a result, university students like myself began boycotting classes
並參與在金鐘香港政府總部外舉行的集會
…and attended gathering outside the Hong Kong government headquarters in Admiralty to protest
這演變成持續79天的佔領金鐘、銅鑼灣和旺角的運動
This has then turned into a 79-days long widespread occupy movement in streets of Admiralty, Causeway Bay and Mongkok
期間警察使用催淚彈和胡椒噴霧來驅散我們,我們即用雨傘作盾
During this time, police has used tear gas and pepper spray to try to get rid of us and we used umbrellas as shield
解釋了為什麼這叫雨傘運動或雨傘革命
That’s why this is called the Umbrella Movement or Umbrella Revolution
我個人不喜歡稱之為革命,因為革命通常與激進的改變有關
Personally I don’t like to call it a revolution, because revolution is often associated with some sort of radical change
但對於我們來說,79天佔領街頭後,仍毫無成果
But for us, after 79-days of occupying the streets, nothing has changed.
到今天為止,一切維持原狀──沒有行政長官普選
So to this day, the status quo remains – there is no universal suffrage for our Chief Executive election
-\-\-
但是為何我們這麼想要普選?
But why do we want universal suffrage so much?
你要明白,我們的制度一直都有缺陷
Well you have to understand that our governmental system has always been institutionally flawed
一般當我們提到三權分立時,有行政、立法和司法三個機關
Usually when we talk about the Separation of Powers, we have the Executive, the Legislative and the Judiciary
這三個機關本應互相制衡,沒有人能夠掌控一切的權力
They are meant to act as checks and balances of each other so no one gets too much power
因為正如英國的阿克頓男爵所言:
…because as Lord Acton famously said,
「權力導致腐敗,絕對權力導致絕對腐敗。」
“Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.”
我們不但行政長官是經由1200人的小圈子挑選 當中大部份為親中人士
Not only is our leader of the executive selected by a small-group of 1,200 voters – the majority of whom are pro-Beijing
我們連立法會也不能全部直選
We also don’t get to vote entirely for our Legislative Council
事實上,我們只能直選立法會的一半議員
In fact, only half of our legislators get directly elected by us
另外一半是由所謂的功能組別選出
The other half are elected through the so-called Functional Constituencies
香港一共有28個功能組別
There are 28 different functional constituencies, representing different seats in our Legislative council
原意是為了讓香港不同的界別和工種都能對政府政策有話語權
Originally this meant to provide different professions across Hong Kong to have a say in government politics
-\-\-
但這個制度本質上存在缺陷
But there’s a huge problem – this system is fundamentally flawed
最為人爭議的是,這制度容許公司和專業團體登記為選民
Most controversially, it allows companies and professional bodies to register as voters
製造了一個漏洞讓大公司同時間可持有多張選票
So this creates a loophole where big business can hold multiple votes at the same time
以飲食業為例,大公司可以登記每間分店為一個選民
Consider the catering constituency, big restaurant companies can register each of their outlets as voters
像大家樂這種大型的連鎖餐廳
So big food chain like Café De Carol
不,這不是一間法國菜餐廳,這是港式快餐店
Nope, it is not a French restaurant – it’s a fast food Chinese restaurant
這些大公司可以登記上一百張選票
Something like that can register up to a hundred votes if they like
另外,不同功能組別之間也有很大差異
Also there is a huge discrepancy between different functional constituencies
例如,在衛生服務界,有37,000個登記選民,但在保險界卻只有130個
For example, in the Health Services sector, there are 37,000 registered voters, whereas in Insurance, there are only 130 registered voters
這個差異根本不合邏輯 為甚麼有些行業會得到更廣泛的代表?
There is really no logical explanation for it – why are some industry represented more fairly while others are not
事實上,近半功能組別都是自動當選的,大部份的席位都由建制派瓜分
In fact, almost half of the functional constituencies are uncontested and most of the seats are dominated by the pro-establishment camp.
-\-\-
這有甚麼實際意義?
But what is the actual significance?
當立法會議員自行提出草案和議案時,我們有所謂的分組點票
You see, when individual legislators propose bills and motions, we have a split-voting system
意思是,在草案通過之前,
…meaning that to be able to pass the bill
需要得到地區直選和功能組別兩方面均過半數支持
It requires a majority vote in both the geographical constituency – those directly elected by us – and the functional constituency
所以就算一個草案得到總共過半數的支持
So we can have a bill that is supported by the majority of the legislators
但仍會因為在功能組別方面未過半數而流產
But fails nonetheless because it did not pass the functional constituency
理論上,只要控制了功能組別的半數就可以否決任何議員草案或議案
So in effect, you only need half of the votes within the Functional Constituency to reject all bills and motions put forward by individual legislators.
但政府提出的卻不一樣,
But the same does not apply to government bills
只需要取得過半數的支持就可以了
For government bills, you only need to get a majority from all the legislators as a whole
所以有時候會有一些政府議案原本被大部分直選議員反對
So sometimes we have bills that are opposed by the majority of those legislators directly elected by us
但基於功能界別大部份贊成而通過
…but nonetheless get through because of the functional constituency
這個制度的問題在於政府和大商家會有勾結的誘因
The major problem of this is that it creates an incentive for the Government and big business players to side with each other
一方面,有功能組別的支持,政府可以否決所有由議員提出的議案
On one hand with the help of functional constituency, the Government has an effective veto over all motions in the Legislative council
另一方面,商界自己也可以否決不符合他們商業利益的議案,如最低工資和標準工時
…while on the other hand businesses can reject motions that are contrary to their interests such as minimum wage and standard working hours
-\-\-
因此,行政機關在立法方面有很大的控制權
Because of this, the executive has a lot of control over our Legislative Council
他們很多時候也會做很多與市民意願相反的決定
And they often make decisions that are contrary to public opinions
由於選舉制度上的缺陷,我們也不能有效地向行政機關問責
And because of the fundamental flaws in our electoral systems, there is no way we could hold our executive accountable in any shape or form
你也必須明白 香港政府和和中國政府之間的關係
Conceptually you also have to understand the relationship between our executive and the Chinese government
你也許會認為,在一國兩制原則下,香港政府和中國政府是分開的
It’s easy to say, well the Hong Kong government is separate from the Chinese government because of the principle of one country two systems
我們可以實行自己的政策,這不是中國政府的問題,而是香港政府本身的問題
And we can implement our own policies so it’s not the fault of the Chinese government but of our own government
也許是吧,但我們的選舉制度確保香港行政長官是忠於北京的
That is partly true, but remember we have a system as such where our Chief Executive is guaranteed to be pro-Beijing
因此香港政府和中國政府密不可分
That’s why it has an incentive to side with the Chinese government
-\-\-
以現任行政長官梁振英為例 他自上任以來都在替北京擦鞋
For example, our current Chief Executive, CY Leung, he has been keen to please Beijing wherever possible
他重視中國的利益多於香港的利益
There are lots of policies where he appeared to have put Mainland’s interest above Hong Kong’s interest
如2012年,政府打算推行強制國民教育
For example, in 2012, the government tried to introduce mandatory National Education classes
想加強學生的國家認同感
…so that students can strengthen their national identity about China
但這被大眾反對,因為很多人都擔心這是偏向共產黨的洗腦教育
This was met with huge public protests as many fear that it would simply be a brainwashing curriculum biased towards the Chinese Communist Party
其他情況還包括否決香港電視的牌照申請,梁振英的5,000萬元賄款醜聞等等
There are also other instances such as the rejection of HKTV, CY Leung’s $50 million corrupt scandal – etc
我們極不滿意現在的政府
Basically, we are extremely unsatisfied with our current Government
制度本身容許我們的政府恣意妄為
The system itself allows for our government to potentially be arbitrary and self-serving
而我們沒有有效的方法向政府問責
And there’s no way we could hold our government accountable in any shape or forms
這就是我們想要普選的原因:我們想選擇自己的領袖
That’s why we want universal suffrage so much – so that we can choose our own leader
當然,這不會在一夕間解決所有問題,但會是一個通往更民主和平的制度的開端。
Yes it won’t solve everything but it will be a start to a more democratic and fair system
-\-\-
雨傘運動是前所未有的
The Umbrella Movement was a first of its kind
雨傘運動一開始十分和平
It started off extremely peacefully
強調非暴力、理性、愛與和平等等
With an emphasis on being non-violent, rational, love and peace and all that
但隨着時間經過,梁振英政府拒絕回應
But as it went on, the CY Leung’s government managed to remain unresponsive
過了兩個月,人們都不知道要怎麼辦
Two months into occupying the streets, people simply didn’t know what to do
而示威者和警察之間的關係則每況愈下
And the relationship between the protesters and the police got worse by days
有警察使用暴力對待示威者
There was alleged police violence
其中有七個警察將一個示威者拖到暗角施暴
Seven police officers took a protester to a dark corner and beat him up
無可避免地,雨傘運動最終演變成示威者和警察之間暴力的衝突──市民被打、被捕
Inevitably the movement turned into something more violent with protesters clashing with the police – people were beaten up and arrested.
-\-\-
自雨傘運動以來,社會處於嚴重撕裂的狀態
Since the Umbrella Movement, the society has been hugely divided
市民對警察的信任度跌至新低
Police confidence has gone to an all-time low
一方面,我們發現和平的示威遊行再沒有用
On one hand, we realize peaceful protest no longer does a damn thing,
另一方面,人們正在尋找抗衡警力的方法──亦即採取更激進的行動
…while on the other hand, people are finding ways to counter police force – essentially resorting to more radical actions
這也引致部份市民在意識形態上與傳統泛民主派分道揚鑣
It also led to an ideological separation within the pro-democracy camp
香港的傳統泛民主派視建設民主中國為己任
Traditionally pro-democracy activists in Hong Kong felt it was their duty to build a democratic China
他們其實比任何人都更愛中國
If anything they are more patriotic to China than anyone
他們是對六四天安門事件最大感觸的人
They are the people who felt most strongly about stuff like Tiananmen Square
但在過去20年,香港民主沒有寸進,也看不到中國民主化的希望
But for the last 20 years, democracy has not been advanced for Hong Kong nor does it look likely for China
所以有人開始說
That’s why new advocates are saying,
建設民主中國是不切實際的
Well there’s no real possibility of so-called building a democratic China
我們要先自救
We need to start rescuing ourselves first
因此本土和香港獨立的概念開始萌芽,因為人們對一國兩制開始失去信心
So, there emerges the idea of localism and Hong Kong independence because people are simply losing faith in the so-called One Country Two Systems.
-\-\-
這些社會不穩和躁動最終導致今年初在旺角發生的事件
All this social unrest has led to what happened earlier this year in Mongkok
那是農曆正月初一
It was the first day into Chinese Lunar New Year;
街上有小販在賣熟食
There were some street hawkers selling street food
這些小販雖是無牌經營,但他們一向都在農曆新年頭幾天擺賣,賺幾個快錢
They are unlicensed but that’s what they have always done in the first few days of Chinese New Year, just trying to make a few extra bucks
這就像香港的小傳統
It’s like a little local tradition in Hong Kong.
但今年警察突然執法,引發示威者與警察之間的衝突
But somehow this time the police decided to confront them – which has led to protesters confronting the police
突然間,小販擺賣演變成騷動,或暴亂,視乎你怎麼看
Suddenly it has turned into a huge unrest, or riot, depending which side you are on
街上有雜物起火,市民撿起磚和樽扔向警察
There were fire on the street, people picking up bricks and bottles throwing at the police
警察向天開了兩槍以鎮壓人群
Two shots were fired in the air for crowd control
這是香港二十年來都未見過的暴力
It was violence on a scale that has never been seen in Hong Kong for the last 20 years
的確 暴力的程度與本身的小販問題根本完全不相稱
In no way was the violence proportional to the whole street food and street hawker issue
但你必須明白背後的原因
But you have to be able to understand it in the light of the whole circumstances
那種自雨傘運動以來積累的憤怒和不滿
The sort of anger that has been accumulated since the Umbrella Movement
社會民怨達臨界點
Social unrest is now at its highest point
-\-\-
雨傘運動後,各種事情由壞變更壞,北京加重了對香港的控制
Things have gotten from bad to worse for Hong Kong since the Umbrella Movement. Beijing has tighten up control of Hong Kong
我們曾經享有的自由受到嚴峻挑戰
Our once enjoyed freedom has been put to some serious doubt
去年,五個在香港出售中國敏感話題的書籍的書商消失了
Five Hong Kong booksellers who sell sensitive stuff about the Chinese Communist Party went missing last year
他們沒有任何出境記錄,憑空消失了
There were no record of them going out of Hong Kong, and they just disappeared
有好一段時間,沒有人知道他們到哪裡去了,然後……
For a while no-one really knows where they went, and then…
好像魔法一樣,他們出現在中國的電視台,承認他們所謂的罪行
Like magic, there they are in Mainland China appearing on TV, confessing their guilt
其他事情還包括廉政公署(香港引以為傲的反貪污機構)大地震
Other stuff such as the ICAC, an anti-corruption body that we have always been proud of, has also been involved in some major shake-ups
更近期的有立法會選舉有六位候選人被取消資格
More recently, six candidates have been disqualified from running the Legislative Council election
他們被取消資格的原因是因為他們提倡香港獨立
They have been disqualified because they advocate for Hong Kong Independence
沒有法例授權行政機關以政治原因篩選候選人
There is nothing in the law that allows the administrative to screen out candidates running for the legislative council for political reason
這根本違反言論自由
That’s just simply grossly against freedom of speech
-\-\-
還記得四年前,港獨根本無人提及
And remember, four years ago, Hong Kong independence was not even an idea to start with
現在卻成長為一個熱議的社會話題,越來越多人支持香港獨立
Now it has turned into a whole serious social movement – more and more people are turning to Hong Kong independence
背後的原因?
And the reason behind that?
不久之前有一個網上比賽,讓人用六個字寫悲慘故事。有人寫:
A while back there was a post asking people to write sad stories in six words, and someone wrote this:
「一國,兩制,笑話。」
“One Country, Two Systems, Just kidding.”
這就是香港的現況
And that pretty much sums it up for Hong Kong.
主權移交時,曾經有人承諾我們會有
When Hong Kong got handed back over to China, we were guaranteed of all these things:
言論自由、新聞自由和法治
...the freedom of speech, the freedom of press and the rule of law
但這些都一直被破壞
But these things have been undermined hugely
北京的訊息很清晰:
The message from China is clear:
你想要高度自治嗎?
You want your high degree of autonomy and you want to feel special right?
可是你只能在我容許的限度裡享有自由
But you are only as free as we allow you to be
這些自由是我給你們的,我現在要取回你也不能作聲
We gave you that stuff so shut up if we want to take them back. Period.
但事實上中國沒有給予我們自由
But the truth is China didn’t give us freedom of speech\\
我們的人權都不是中國給予的
You didn’t give us any of our fundamental rights. Period.
-\-\-
我的理解?
The way I understand it?
香港獨立是被動而不是主動的
Well Hong Kong independence is reactive rather than proactive
這是對中國收緊香港的控制所走的一步
It’s a response to the Chinese government for increasingly tightening up control of Hong Kong
我們已經對一國兩制完全失去信心
We’ve completely lost faith in One Country Two systems
所以我們要求更多自主
As a counteractive response we are demanding for more autonomy
我們想要把握自己的命運
We want to be able to grasp hold of our own fate
所以這就是香港的現狀
So this is where things are right now in Hong Kong
這是一個死結
It’s in a complete deadlock
我們只能二擇其一:接受一國一制或更激進地抗爭
We either accept for one country one system or we have to fight in a more radical manner
-\-\-
星期日是下屆立法會的選舉投票日,是雨傘運動以來的第一次選舉
On Sunday, it will be our next Legislative Council election – the first since the Umbrella Movement
天知道會發生甚麼事
God knows what’s going to happen
我希望你能去投票,好好考慮要投給誰
But I do urge you to vote, and to think about your vote
Because in a perfect world
你試想,在完美的世界裡
當立法會可以處理大多數事情的話,市民便不需要走上街頭暴力抗爭
…if things can get done in the Legislative Council, then people wouldn’t need to take to the street and to resort to any kind of violence
我們極需立法會抗衡行政機關的權力,而你的一票有莫大的幫助
We desperately need a balance of power right now – and your vote can contribute to that
我們需要議會內有更大的聲音──我們需要更多人去尋找不同的可能
We need more voice in our Legislative council – we need people to look for different possibility
呼。就是這樣。
Phew, so that’s it.
無論你來自香港或香港以外的地方
Whether you are from Hong Kong, or from outside of Hong Kong,
這段和上一段影片都對我以及很多香港人來說很重要。
This video and the last video is important to me, and to a lot of people in Hong Kong
霎時之間這可能難以消化
This is probably a lot to take in if you’re new to this, but don’t just take my words for it
但請繼續留意新聞,和其他人一起討論,做更多的資料搜集,這些東西都可在網上找到
Keep reading the news; keep talking to people about it; go research about this, it’s all over the internet
最後,謝謝收看
And lastly, thanks for watching.
天祐香港